😉18) impressed...!😉

As the bright, vibrant and cheerful event of the grand mehndi lit and brought the gardens to chirp and chime from a mix of wedding songs along with endless laughter and chatter from the joyous kids...

It was as meerub, once rushing back with shakey legs from the scene which had taken place with murtasim at the back of the gardens and had left the girls heart jumping a rushed beat, had taken her seat back on the plush of the cushions adorning the grand stage, when admist the cheerful clapping and chirping chatter which went on between the kids, meerubs mental state frantically raced while her heart refused to calm from that drumming beat...

The girls stomach flipping and twisted to knots while the gentle blush which coated her cheeks felt impossible to brush away or conceal. Her chest heaving with soft yet harsh breaths from the frantic run, while a sort of embarrassment from her own flustered reaction to him brought the girls face and neck to burn a gentle warmth as her heart jumped...

Uff!!! Aik tou iskey samney dimagh kiu band ho jata hai?!?

Thought the girl with a huff, pulling her lips to a line at the scene replaying in her rushed mind as it seemed all thoughts had gone dark for the girl after his cheeky act which had meerubs cheeks burning in a flaming heat...

Yet despite the frazzled state of the girls mind with the scene endlessly repeating, meerubs lips curled to a gentle smile in attempts to conceal that growing blush while her doe eyes, now wide and flooded with a sort of nervousness, darted around rapidly...

As the clapping along to the songs went on, the mehndi adorning her palm, tracing gentle yet full designs over the creamy surface, had now been dried crisp as meerub had wiped it off in the midst of her frantic thoughts once taking her seat to reveal a bright, crimson red now painting her palm gorgeously...

While the chiming of her bangles were accompanied by the gentle petas of the gajra caressing her skin which he had slipped on just moments ago, the bright orange of the sweet scented gajra complementing her attire gorgeously as it rested gently over her creamy wrist, sliding up and down with each soft clap along with the drumming of the dholak and songs bringing the girls breath to hitch when the gentle feel of his act came rushing to her mind despite meerubs desperate attempts to brush it away...

The warmth of his hands, his slow moves and the mere effect of his gaze when sliding on the gajra coming racing back and bringing meerub to gulp hard from the way her throat dried at the idea while the put on smile which played on meerubs lips dared to grow wide with the bright crimson of her blush deepening...

Her gaze shooting over the vibrant shades coating the grand of the stage while the giggles and chirping of songs seemed to be a blur, as meerubs lips now twitched to a wide curve of both embarrassment along with the flustered state which flooded her mind, a heat rushed through the girls form at the way the scene replayed through her rushed thoughts...

When admist the chirping of songs taking over the gardens with meerub desperately attempting to brush her embarrassment and thoughts away, it wasn't long later when murtasim, with his hands held behind his back, strolled into the joyous and chiming situation of the gardens, the music and drumming in contrast to the silence of the shaded area which the scene had played out in as murtasim seemed to have trouble when doing his best to calm the drumming of his own heart...

A gentle curve adorning his lips as his eyes, dark and hooded, seemed to dart over and trace the vibrant shades taking over the area before shooting and fixating to the girl, as murtasims gaze locked to meerub once spotting her, the curve playing over his lips seemed to grow in delight when catching the sight which had the memory of his own cheeky act flooding back...