😆4) deketi pakri gai😆

Sucking in a breath from the act, meerub felt her stomach drop when the warmth of his large hand gripped tight at hers, her hand fisted in which she grabbed onto the key...

Bera ghark!!!

Thought meerub in annoyance, scrunching up her face from the realization of getting caught red handed, meerub froze while murtasim slowly turned to face her, still gripping tight at her hand as he pulled it up when gazing into her wide and surprised yet annoyed eyes with a small, smug smirk lighting up his face...

meerubs lips parted in surprise and eyes wide tho keeping composure when he came to face her, she pursed her lips to a line while narrowing her eyes in growing irritation at the smirking murtasim who lazily arched a brow at the girl.
Murtasim: Can I help you?
Said murtasim huskily, a sarcastic tinge laced in his low tone as he tilted his face down to meerub who felt her face redden from anger...

Meerub: Hath choro...!
She grinded the words through her teeth as she threw daggers with her eyes, tugging her hand out of his iron hold with her lips tightly pursed to a line tho unsuccessful as murtasim just gazed at her aimless tries with a lazy pout...

Murtasim: Kiu? Tumney bhi tou chabia pakri hain, tum pehley choro...!
Said murtasim harshly, challenge visable in his dark, narrowed eyes to which meerub took an annoyed huff...
Meerub: Tumhari tou-
Grinded out meerub in annoyance, her mind racing with either the option to leave the keys or have him hold onto her for longer as she knotted her brows in annoyance before throwing him a glare and letting the keys go, the chiming keys dropping down and falling towards the floor tho getting caught by murtasims other hand as he swiftly placed his mug of coffee to the side.

In a swift pull as meerub tugged her hand out of his hold, he obliged this time, opening his grasp as she pulled away while throwing him a glare...
Murtasim: Hm... ab farmaye! Yeh deketh ban ne ka kaam reh gaya tha? Jo yeh karnama bhi anjaam kar dia?
Snarled murtasim sarcastically, arching a brow to the already annoyed and slightly embarrassed meerub as she narrowed her eyes to slits...
Meerub: Han reh gaya tha! Aur kuch?
She snapped, looking up straight into his eyes to which murtasim hummed before letting out a sarcastic scoff...

Murtasim: Itna pagal lagta hu main? Hm?
He snapped with the arch of a brow, the words taking meerub aback as her brows furrowed down from bubbling annoyance...
Meerub: han!
The fuming meerub snapped with knotted brows and narrowed eyes throwing glares to murtasim who took a sharp breath...
Murtasim: Kya laga... mainey aaj ki yeh sari harakatey notice nahi ki hongi...?
He went on, a small smirk tugging at his lips as he tensed up his jaw to meerub who squinted her eyes down while staring at him in confusion...
Meerub: Kaisi harkatey...???
She snarled, both confusion and annoyance lacing in her harsh tone as murtasims lips curled to a smirk...

Suddenly surprising the already confused meerub as he held his hands behind his back, gazing down at her with those dark eyes as he took a step towerds her, the act causing meerub to take one back as she looked him up and down in annoyance...
Murtasim: aaj subah mere kamrey mein chapa marney ki harkat...
Started murtasim, the words that laced in annoyance bringing meerubs narrow eyes to grow wide in an instant as her expression dropped...

Murtasim: Phir mujhey dekh ke bhag jaaney ki harkat...
He went on, his tone huskey and low as he took another swift step towerds meerub who took one back while keeping eyes locked in an annoyed exchange...
Murtasim: Mariam ki achanak se coffee offer karney ki harkat...
Snarled murtasim once more while arching a brow to the slightly frazzled yet annoyed meerub who took a huff of annoyance at the realization...

Murtasim: Aur phir yeh... fail hui deketi ki harkat...!
He finished with a small smirk and sarcastic scoff leaving his lips, holding up the jingling keys to her narrowed eyes as meerub took a harsh breath, pouting her lips in annoyance as he went on...
Murtasim: Ab akhir main bhi kacha khilari nahi hu madem... underestimate na karna...!
Snapped murtasim with a sarcastic smile, narrowing his eyes down at her to which meerub felt herself burn in growing annoyance...