🙄2) "hot" cousin...🙄

As the two, with gazes still locked threw daggers with their eyes admist the tense situation that formed in the room, meerubs lips curled to a smug smirk as she wagged her brows from behind maa begam causing murtasim to fume...
Tho just as he took a gulp in attempts to control his bubbling anger, a thought crossing his mind brought his eyes to light up and face to drop as he started...

Murtasim: maa... issey kahey pehley sar pe duppata le...!
He orderd sternly, his jaw clenched hard as his eyes glittered with the mischief that swirled in his mind bringing meerubs smug smile to drop immediately while her eyes went wide at his words...
Meerub: ...kya kaha???
She boomed, narrowing her eyes at his form and sitting up straight, her brows knotting together in disbelief and rage at his words before she turned to maa begam with an annoyed pout...

Tho only for maa begam to turn to meerub with a soft and convincing nod of the head as she clicked her tongue...
Maa begam: chalo beta... ab isney bhi tumhari baat mani hai na! Chalo lelo duppata...!
Maa begam convinced in a sweet tone, her gaze soft as she gestured meerub to place the duppata over her head while meerubs mouth fell open in shock...

Meerub: maa begam laikin-
She started in defense, her brows furrowed in surprise before maa begam cut her off softly...
Maa begam: chalo na meerub!
Maa begam convinced sweetly once again as meerubs lips pursed to a tight line in annoyance before her gaze darted over to the smirking murtasim who stood staring at her in satisfaction with an arched brow...

His gaze along with that smirk bringing meerub to fume in annoyance as she huffed, clenching her jaw hard before roughly throwing her sheer white duppata over her head, still keeping eyes locked with his before she jumped up from besides maa begam...
Murtasim: ab ghoorna hi hai ya chalna bhi hai?
Snarled murtasim in a low tone, his lips curling to a wider smirk as he raised his brows sarcastically before meerub strutted out towerds the door, swerving her sharp gaze away from his with a huff while murtasim just watched the act while shaking his head...

Murtasim: khudaahfiz maa...!
Said murtasim with a sigh, rolling his eyes at her act before making his way behind meerub who stomped away...
Maa begam: Khudaahfiz... Allah khair se hi lekar jaye...
Mumbled out maa begam with a sigh leaving her lips as she watched the two leave the living room...

Strutting out, her steps loud and swift on the tiled floor of the havaili as meerub led the way with her chin held high while murtasim strolled behind, shaking his head at her with a lazy gaze as they made their way out...

As soon as getting out the big front door of the havaili, the gold shine of the morning sun shone down over their faces as murtasim squinted his eyes to look through the gold hues of sunlight, with the car parked just infront of the grand fountain centered outside the front of the havaili, murtasim rolled his eyes hard with a scoff when meerub, once nearing the car door swiftly threw the sheer duppata off her head, turning her head and throwing him a glance laced with challenge before getting into the car...

With a huff leaving his lips at her attitude, murtasim shook his head before heading into the drivers seat, starting the car before the two were off, out the big gold gates and onto the roads of haidrabad for what it seemed like, a long ride...

⚜⚜⚜

A while later with the sleek car swerving smoothly around the roads, navigating swiftly through the gold of sunlight bouncing off the mirrors while it shone through the trees casting a glittering glow, meerub, seated with her gaze darting outside the window shook her leg frantically with the feel of nervousness dancing at the pit of her stomach in form of butterflys fluttering around her while murtasims lips curled to a soft smirk that he swiftly concealed while he drove the car as slow as he could without being too obvious...