In the rain - Axel x reader

Setting: A party

You and Axel had been at the party for a while, and while the party was chaotic you both felt tired from the high energy. As Axel leaned against the wall, she could feel her anger bubbling beneath the surface. She wanted to train for the zombie apocalypse and do more important things instead of being at this dumb party. 

You noticed Axel's growing irritation and gently reached out, calming her racing thoughts. With a shy smile, you suggested, "Hey, I know this might sound a littlestrange, but how about we leave the party and go dance in the rain?" 

Axel's eyebrows furrowed in surprise. Dancing in the rain soundedlike a perfect way to let go of some of her pent-up anger. The thought of spending some time with you alone made her heart flutter. 

Axel nodded and replied, still slightly irritated, "Sure, that sounds like a plan. Let's go." 

You both left the party, feeling the rain hit you. You shivered, causing Axel to hold you closer to her. "Stay close." She whispered, causing your heart to flutter. 

Axel's wavy brown hair was already damp as she held you closer and you swayed gently, feeling the water droplets splatter on your skin. She watched with a smile, her anger fading away, with each laugh that escaped your mouth. She joined in the dance, with both of you laughing, not caring that you were both cold and probably would get sick the next morning.You both didn't care at the moment and just wanted to enjoy each other's company. 

Axel spun you around, lifting you up into the air as you grinned uncontrollably. After you and her dance came to an end, Axel pulled you into a hug and for a moment, you forgot about the cold. Axel's anger from earlier had faded away, as she realized that enjoying moments like these were just as special as preparing for a zombie apocalypse. 

You and Axel promised to face any storm, whether real or metaphoric, and dance through it together.