The encounter with Alejandro - Jealous!Justin x reader

Requested by: Satebrsahe
Setting: A beach
-

You and Justin were excited to spend some quality time together at the beach. As you were walking along the beach, enjoying the warmth of the sun, you glanced towards Justin, feeling swooned by his handsome features.

Just as you were about to steal a kiss from Justin,  Alejandro approached you, flashing a charming grin. "Hola, Y/N," Alejandro said with a wink, "I couldn't help but notice how beautiful you look today. Care to join me for a stroll along the shore?"

Justin's jaw clenched, and you could see the hint of jealousy in his eyes. You gently took Justin's hand and leaned in close to whisper, "You're the only one for me, Justin. No one could ever compare to you."

Justin's expression softened as he looked into your eyes, the reassurance in your words melting away his jealousy.

With a sly smile, Justin stood up, wrapping an arm around you protectively. "Sorry, Alejandro," Justin said, his voice dropping with confidence, "Y/N is taken. We have our own plans for today."

Alejandro backed away and Justin pulled you into a warm embrace, pressing a gentle kiss to your forehead.

You smiled, knowing no amount of flirtation from Alejandro or anyone else could come between your bond with Justin.