Rollercoaster predicaments - Courtney x Duncan

Requested by: totaldrama_x
Setting: Amusement park
-

Duncan and Courtney waited in line to ride a rollercoaster. Duncan couldn't stop grinning in excitement, while Courtney attempted to maintain her composure, trying to hide that she likes rollercoasters too. When their turn finally came, and they got onto the ride, Courtney's hair whipped around in the wind.

All of a sudden, her hair went flying right onto Duncan's face.

"Whoa, watch it, Princess!" Duncan laughed, trying to shake off her hair.

Courtney blushed as she quickly tried to gather her hair aside, apologizing. "Sorry! I didn't bring a hair tie."

Duncan laughed, shaking his head in amusement.

As the rollercoaster went down the first big drop, Courtney's hair flew all over the place, tickling Duncan's face and getting in his mouth.

"I'm sorry, I can't control it!" Courtney shouted over the wind, her laughter mixing with the screams of the riders.

Throughout the ride, Courtney and Duncan kept laughing, as Courtney kept trying to control her hair from getting on Duncan's face. By the time they got off the rollercoaster, both of them were filled with adrenaline.

"Well, that was... hair-raising," Duncan teased, causing Courtney to roll her eyes and playfully punch him on the arm.

Courtney laughed, "It was the wind's fault!"

Duncan ruffled Courtney's hair to mess it even more to distract her, then ran away. Courtney struggled to fix her hair, as she ran after Duncan, "Get back here!"

"That's what you get, princess!"