Stop it! - Noah x reader

Requested by: rurlola
Setting: The Ridonculous race
-

To your annoyance, it was the drawing challenge in the Ridonculous Race, where you had to draw your partners. You believed your artistic skills sucked and you knew you were going to embarrass yourself in front of Noah.

After you finished your drawing, you nervously presented your drawing to Noah. "Um, here it is." You immediately looked away, beyond embarrassed.

Noah took the drawing from you and studies it for a moment. Then, he looked up at you with a soft smile. "This is great, Y/N."

You could feel your cheeks turning red. "No, it's not. It doesn't even look like you!"

However, Noah just kept smiling, refusing to give in to your self-criticism. "I love it. It's like looking into a funhouse mirror version of myself," He teased, smirking at you.

"Stop it," You playfully scolded him, trying to snatch the drawing back. Noah held it out of your reach, still grinning.

"Nope! We got a challenge to win." Noah teased then ran as fast as he could away from you to show the guy your drawing.

"Ugh, that Noah!" You muttered, following your beautiful playful boyfriend as you could hear his laughter about your drawing.