Spider scare - Izzy x reader

Requested by: Cll0udy
Setting: A garden
-

"Damn." You mumbled, as you watched a giant garden spider tangle a grasshopper in its web.

Izzy watched, standing beside you, smiling at your bravery. There was a touch of humor in the situation too. She knew about your fear of spiders, and yet here you were watching a giant garden spider eat its prey.

Suddenly, your fascination turned into fear when you accidentally bumped into the spider's web. The garden spider ran towards your arm, ready to climb on it.

"Fuck no!" You screamed, then ran away as fast as you could.

Izzy bursts into laughter, then pretended to be a spider as she chased you, "Y/N, wait up!"

"Back the fuck off, Izzy!" You screamed, seeing her do spider moves. She was pissing you off right now, even though you knew she was teasing.

"Slow down!" Izzy cackled, then began running normally. She placed a hand on your shoulder, once she caught up to you.

You backed away, "There's no spider in your hands right?"

Izzy raised her hand in surrender, still laughing, "Nope!"

Then Izzy stepped closer to you, her voice much softer, "Hey, hey, it's okay. The spider's gone." She stroked your hair, soothingly.

You sighed in relief, "Thanks Izzy."

Izzy laughed softly, pressing a kiss to your forehead. "Anything for you, Y/N. Anything for you."