Hot chocolate and marshmallows - Wayne x Nichelle

Requested by: Huckleberry-hounds
Setting: Adulthood
-

It was near December, so the weather started to grow colder. Wayne and Nichelle decided to cuddle up near the fireplace and sip hot chocolate together.

Wayne turned to Nichelle, who was wrapped in a fluffy blanket, and said, "Hey, babe, how about we warm up with some hot cocoa? My mom's secret recipe is the best!"

"That sounds perfect, Wayne. I could use a little warmth right now." She got up from the couch and followed Wayne into the kitchen.

Wayne looked through the pantry, searching for the cocoa mix and Nichelle watched him with an affectionate gaze as he kept making a mess just to find it.

Finally, Wayne held up a container of cocoa mix, a wide grin spreading across his face. "Found it!" He moved around the kitchen, grabbing mugs, pouring milk into a pot, and turning on the stove.

Nichelle giggled, "You better clean this up!"

"Don't worry babe! I will!" He exclaimed, causing her to laugh even more.

As the milk heated up, Wayne grabbed a small marshmallow and expertly flicked it towards Nichelle, who caught it in her hand with a laugh. "Nice shot, hockey star!" She teased, taking a bite.

Wayne joined in the laughter, and soon they were engaged in a friendly marshmallow-tossing competition. Some marshmallows landed in the mugs, while others landed onto the countertops and floor. They both ended up covered in a light dusting of marshmallow powder, adding to the adorable chaos of the moment.

Eventually, the cocoa was ready, and Wayne poured it into the mugs.

They returned to the living room, their laughter still echoing through the house. They went back to the couch and snuggled close, holding the mugs of hot cocoa, enjoying the warmth of their love and the cocoa by the fireplace.