Firecrackers - Izzy x reader

Setting: The beach
-

You and Izzy were spending the evening at the beach. You both walked along the sand, feeling the soft grains beneath your feet.

As the sun began to set, Izzy's mischievous grin widened. "Hey, Y/N, I've got an idea!" She exclaimed, pulling you closer.

"What is it?"

Izzy reached into her backpack and pulled out a bag of colorful firecrackers. She handed you a few and held onto a handful herself. "Let's light these up and make our own mini fireworks show"

You found a secluded spot on the beach, away from others and Izzy lit the first firecracker, and a burst of vibrant sparks filled the air, with a loud pop.

"Awesome!" Izzy laughed, proceeding to light another one.

You and Izzy ignited firecracker after firecracker, laughing and cheering at the beautiful colors. After the last firecracker, you and Izzy gazed at each other, cheeks flushed with excitement and happiness.

Izzy planted a gentle kiss on your cheek. "Y/N, this was the best idea ever! I'm so glad I get to experience these moments with you."

You smiled, feeling a rush of affection. "And I'm grateful to have you by my side, Izzy. You make every moment an adventure."

You both held each other close, cherishing the memory of this evening by the beach, the sound of firecrackers, and most importantly, the love you shared.