Best Friend Meets Rick.

Ari's POV......

All of a sudden I began to develop feelings for Gabe ever since he kissed me. The thing is it wasnt a big kiss.  It was a small peck and I knew he meant nothing by it. I can't even explain the feeling. Its like no matter how hard I try the feelings would not go away. I know my best friend is sexy, even if nobody else thinks so. But I just never imagined me seeing him in that way. This all just very confusing. And to make it worst he's gay.

I have feelings for my gay best friend just fan- freaking -tastic. 

I tried to get up but Gabe's hand was literally wrapped around me. So to cherish this moment I cuddle back up to him and waited until he strached his balls. That's his early morning routine before he wakes up. I waited four minutes until he leaned over to strach he balls. And I quickly slide out of his bed and put on my jeans and converse. And went downstairs to go home. As I was walking out the front door I met a tall dark haired boy with hazel eyes walking out of his car. He smiled at me and said morning and I did the same.

He stopped me and said, "So just a morning that's all I get." I stood a distance from him because I didn't reach home to brush my teeth yet. I don't have a spare by Gabe because I don't normally stay the night by him.

"Uhmm yeah, I don't know you." I said with in a obviously sassy tone.

"Well the names Rick." He said.

"Huh that's nice" I said and walked away.

"What? So I don't get to know your name?" He asked.

"Bet I just met you this morning. I don't know you. You could be a stalker for all I know so....boy bye. And its morning.....wtf". OK, ok I know I came of bipolar ish, but something's  not right with him.

Gabe's POV.....

I was awoken by a banging on the front door. What the hell? Its probably eight in the morning and their banging on my front door. Mom needs to get her shot gun and shot them maybe they'll stop then . 

I turned over to wake up Ari but she isn't there. Ahh well, she mussy left early. She doesn't normally sleep by me anyways. Heck, this was the first time.

The banging on the door got really annoying so I went down stairs in my boxers to open the door. I opened the door ready to tell this person all the obscene words I know. I was livid when I saw who was at the door. It was as if fums were coming out of my ears at chocking him until his tongue feel out. 

I'm sorry, that was a little graphic but I literally detest his very existence. I slammed the door and walked to my room to go back to sleep. It is too early in the morning for this.

"Is that how your going to do me? Your going to slam the door in your boyfriends' face." He said in a hurtful tone.

I don't know what got into me, but I flew off my bed and was infront of his face in less that a second. "Boyfriend? Who the hell said you were my boy friend? We was finish the moment your penis was lost deep down in your brother's rectum. So don't come in my mother f**king house talking bout boyfriend." I screamed in his face.

"Ohh now you want to grow balls. I wish you would of put them to good use." He laugh.

"Ohh, so that's what this is about. I told you from the get go I wasn't ready for that. Heck, I wasn't even sure if I liked males. You went around labelling us. And now since I didn't put some out. You went in your backyard and got some. Pun intended!" I turned away from him. I can't believe him.  "I came out because of you. I lied because of you. And I'm still lying because of you!" I yelled.

"See that's your problem you don't listen. I came here to explain what really happened." He said.

"No you you didn't. You came here to row, then hit me; but because you see me standing up to you at full height you're scared." I yelled feeling tears coming down my face. I wasn't crying because he used to hit me. I was crying because the person at the door heard it all.

"I never hit you!" He shouted in my face.

"Just hurry up and explain." I said tiredly.

"I was sexually frustrated and you wasn't putting out. I got high and one thing lead to another. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." He said.

"You didn't mean to but you did. Those nights when I'll be out working for you getting things done for YOU, trying to help YOU out, you were having sex with him weren't you?" The sad thing is he's not even man enough to tell the truth. 

"But you know what I'm glad you never got none, because I wouldn't want my virginity to be taken away from a low life like you." I screamed in his face.

He began to laugh hysterically, "Cut the bull...I would have waited but you know what...." He raised his hand to punch me, but I caught it before it made contact with my face. My hand was know covering his entire fist. He reached to his back pocket to grab something. And all of a sudden I heard a gun click.

A/N
So that's the seventh chapter what do you guys think?

Who was standing at the door?

Who clicked the gun?

And was someone shot?

I dont know keep reading to find out as always vote, comment and all that good stuff. Hopefully I'll be able to post chapter eight tonight. And I changed the cover. Do y'all like it. See ya until my next update✌.