Best Friend....Traitor

Ari's POV....

Gabe was acting real weird this morning, but it was time to focus. We need to get everybody together to discuss what we're going to do. I know Gabe's back, but we have two missions to complete. The one with Gabe's suppose to be drug dealer dad and this Belle trick that took my Gabe, I thought I made it clear that no one is to mess with Gabe. 

It's finally 10 am and everyone's here. Gabe and I already told my mom and dad everything. And they acted just how i expected them to. They pulled out their guns and said, "It's time to kill some moth-", but lucky I cut them off and told them the plan. Atleast the plan we had at first, before everything changed. The only thing they didn't know about was the fake boyfriend girlfriend thing. 

"So what's the plan?" Mike asked. We were all gathered in my living room. Dad was in the single couch and mom sat on his armrest, Adrian, Dean and Seth were sitting together in the couch, while Roman stood by the the fireplace and Mike close to the door. Gabe was sitting in the love seat, so I sat on his lap.

"Boy I almost killed you recently. Seems as if you want me to go through that now. Get her off your lap. You een ga get no stiffy in here." He said flatly. Oh my gosh my dad knows how to shame a person.

"Dad I always sat on Gabe's lap before." I argued. 

"Yeah that was before you was his boyfriend. Now Gabe if you want mini you my daughter should be out your lap in 5...4...3...2..-" Before dad finished his countdown Gabe was already up and standing on the other side of Roman. I simply laughed and shook my head at my fathers antics. 

Everybody was surprisingly quiet until Dean said, "I'm so loving this family." He laughed. Oohh, wrong move Dean. Number one thing not to do is to laugh at us Cooper's. It will make us go from 0-100 real quick, literally.

"What exactly are you laughing at Mr. Ambrose the lunatic fringe because I could show you a lunatic if you keep on laughing." She said surprisingly calmly and that's not a good sign.

"That's exactly why I'm laughing. Your family is crazy." He said laughing even harder know. I get what Dean's saying but my parents don't and if he keep on talking it won't end well for him. Everyone saw when my mom and dad stood up slowly advancing towards Dean. Seth and Adrian quickly moved off of the couch, but Dean didn't seem to notice.

"I mean first Arianne threatened to seriously hurt Roman. Then she went to shot Seth balls off and you almost killed her boyfriend, recently. Y'all are too funny, Can I be adopted by y'all?" He asked with so much enthusiasm.

 Mom and dad started laughing all of a sudden. Then dad sighed and said, "That would be weird since we're almost the same age, but I'm glad I don't have to kill you." He said seriously. "So this plan.." Dad said bringing this meeting back to it's original purpose.

Throughout the meeting Mike was surprisingly quiet and Gabe kept on glaring at him. We were almost done with the plan, but we needed to set a date so that everyone will be able to attend our...well I don't know what to call it. But we had to make sure that everyone was available so that the plan could be in full effect.

Something wasn't right, but I ignored the feeling. Gabe pulled me to the side and whispered to me, "Make sure Mike doesn't get a lot of major activities in the plan." 

He seemed as if he really didn't want Mike too much involved. I looked over Mike's shoulder and glimpse Mike looking at us eavesdropping on our conversation. I quickly grabbed Gabe's face and kissed him deeply. "Don't worry, we'll get through this babe. I love you." I said looking into his eyes. All of a sudden Gabe leaned forward and kissed me again more forcefully and passionately this time.

"Yeah, I know and I love you too." He said and kissed my forehead then walked off into the living room. I quickly followed behind him and we got back to sorting out this plan. By seven that night we had finished sorting out the plan and all of the other arrangements and teams. Ofcourse, Dean and Seth couldn't be together because they would be trouble. Mike and Dean would be working together, Mom and Reigns. Seth and I would be working together, Gabe will be the bait, and Dad does what he does best, something none of us will know about.

Since it was after seven Mom ordered pizza and we had a sort of chill party. Mike left moments after the plan was set. I found it odd but kept my mouth shut. After Gabe said what he did, I watched Mike closely and his interactions with everyone. I felt as if something was wrong so I called my old crew as back up. No one knows about them besides my parents. 

"Ari Dean's beating up Gabe!" Roman yelled.

"I find it hard to believe that Dean is beating up Gabe, when Gabe's basically a trained MMA fighter." I said to them walking into the living room sipping on my coke. Coke soda don't play.

"You are?" Seth asked 

"Sort of, I've been trained by the best of the best MMA fighters. I even got a few rounds with Lesner in the ring and he taught me a few stuff." Gabe said with a shrug of his shoulders, as if it was no big deal.

"Hey I y'all he could fight. He broke my ribs with one spear." Adrian said proudly giving Gabe daps.

I simply laughed at him. As I got to know Adrian I realized that they have a connection growing. And I secretly hope that Adrian's his real dad because in this short time knowing him he seems to care more about Adrian than the man who we all thought was Gabe's dad.  He's even willing to put his life at risk for Gabe.

"Gabe you know after you go and finish college there's a possibility that you could be hired by WWE." Dean suggested.

"Nah, I'm good wrestling is fake now so nope. I straight." Gabe said not even caring that he turned down a possibly opportunity to make big cash and work at WWE.

"Boy, I'll hurt you for stupidness." I told him.

"No you wont, you love me too much to hurt your best friend." He laughed.

"Sadly, I do." I faked cried. We all stayed there for a while laughing and talking until Roman got up announcing that it was time for them to go because they had a flight to catch in the morning. We said our goodbyes for a while and then they left. Mom and dad went up to their room and Gabe and I went to mine.

As soon as we entered the room Gabe said, "Someone you know, love and trust, isn't on our side."

"I sort of had a feeling, I think it's Mi-" Before I got a chance to finish Gabe rudely cut me off.

"It's your dad." He said. I felt my heart sank to my toes.

"What!"

A/N

So I am writing two stories at a time and I apologize for the late update. Revenge is best served with a kiss is my other story read that and let me know what you think. 

What's up with Mike tho?

How do you feel about Ari's dad being the traitor?

I listed the characters take a looked at it and let me know what you think. Any queries, concerns or ideas inbox me. 

Well as always.....

Vote 

Comment

And all that good stuff . See ya until my next update.