BestFriend.....Twin???

Gabe's POV....

"I have a problem" I breathed out. I haven't told anyone about my problem and honestly I'm scared.

Ari erupted in laughter. "Problem, ha that's the understatement of the year." She laughed

"I'm serious Ari!" I yelled.

"First who the hell you yelling at? Cuz I will remove your balls with my bare hands. Don't forget what happened to you the last time you shouted at me." She said, reminding me of that time I shouted at her and she grabbed a bat and knocked me hard in my area. I was physical pained by just remembering that and I grabbed my private for holding it for dear life.

"I see you've remembered, so do we have an understanding." She said threateningly.

"Yeah Ari, but you're not taking me seriously." I said.

"I am Gabe, I know your serious. Don't you think I know you have problems. Sometimes I just...I don't even know Gabe. I know what you're capable of and for the mere fact that you let those people beat you I knew something was wrong." She said sincerely.

"I think I'm a-"

The next day........

"So I've been thinking that we should visit Adrian." I told Ari as I threw myself in her bed. I'll be staying with her for a while. Her people's said it was ok, but they insisted that I stay in the guest room. I declined their offer because Ari's cousin was coming in a couple of weeks. And it didn't make no sense staying in the room because I'm almost sure I won't be gone by time as he reach. So we're sorting out some of my clothes in Ari's room, but I'll sleep in the guest room for a while.

"Ohh OK, can I ask why though?" She questioned.

"I want to apologize to him and give him a little get well gift. He deserves it." I said.

"Ohh that's so sweet my pretend boyfriend." She said hugging me.

"I know babe. I'm awesome." I said while waving my hand.

"Yes hun. Now this girlfriend thing, we need to be forreal with this. No joke, we have to tell our people's. Okay." She said seriously.

"Yes, I know."

"Uhmm Gabe" Ari said softly.

"Yeah"

"Uhmm, you do know we'll need Mike and some is my old friends help." She asked shyly. Aww, that is so cute. I bent down and kissed her forehead like I always do when she's worried about the reply I'll give her.

"I know, and so does he. We signed a contract. He has to help me no matter what, business rule." I replied smugly.

"Ohh, well now that I know let's go see the man you beat up." She said excitedly.

Unknown POV.....

"I can't believe I lost. Like I just lost my title. This is too much right now. Argghh." I kicked the door in frustration. After I down from kicking the door there was a knock on the door and a head popped in.

"Sir we have problem." A familiar man said. Whatever he was going to say I knew it wasn't good because he was sweating too much. Also he didn't even step a foot inside.