It's Okay

A/N
So I been told that my book is a little boring, I'm going to try my best to spice it up this chapter OK. Let me know at the end of this chapter what you think if it..

Gabe's POV......

I've been sitting in this stupid hospital nearly bored to death. I wonder when they'll let me out. I hope its soon. I got up and went to the chair by the window to think about life.

I knew it was wrong to lie on Rick but what else was I supposed to do. I caught him cheating on me with his brother. Who the hell does that? I mean yeah he stole the money, but he didn't take Joe's money.

After I caught him sleeping with his brother I went into a serious state of depression. And weed was my only escape...specifically Joe's weed that I was supposed to be selling. But how would you feel if the person that brought you out was cheating on you with their own brother? You would feel devastated and hurt. I can still remember the day I finally came out.

Flashback

"Thanks again bro, for helping me out. That sexy body of yours did alot for me." Rick said as he strutted his way over to me. He made me confused because he was a very attractive man and I couldn't help but stare at his beauty. It made me uncomfortable how my body reacted to him, but he was so fine.

"Yeah I'm sexy and I know it. but could you stop staring at me like that. Its kind of a turn on." Rick said. Ohhh he caught me starting at him..... What am I going to say?

"Ohh I was just th-think-thinking......did-didn't mean to strare." I stuttered. This man has me stuttering. I was flabbergasted at this. I mean I'm the finnest thing that this country has seen and I'm stuttering over him. The only time I stutter is when I like someone....but it can't be him he's a man. We are of the same sex.

"That might be so hun, but you like me just as much as I like you. And yes you are sure one fine thing." Rick said. Did I just say all that out loud? I thought to myself.