Best Friend?..... Threats

Ari's POV....

He kissed me. He freaking kissed me. I was stunned for a minute. I can't believe he just kissed me. I have to get out of here. "Uhmm I'm going to get something eat from the cafe downstairs......uhmm yeah" I rushed out. As I was running out of the room I bumbed into a tall figure at the elevator. We looked at each other for a couple of seconds and he smiled.

He had this creepy smile plastered on his lips. "Nice to see you.....again." He said but mumbled the last part and walked off.

I was confused. "Again", what the hell does he mean by that. He stopped and turned around and said, "Lying is not good for your boyfriend" and with saying that he walked away.

I shrugged my shoulders and entered the elevator ignoring what the man said. I went to the cafe and stuff my face with food. People don't like hospital food, but come on PMH has awesome food. And this isn't like what they serve the patients, so I didn't care. They had curry chicken, curry mutton, baked chicken, peas and rice, pasta, corn and macaroni. I wasn't missing out on this. I ordered a plate of curry chicken and peas and rice, and a next plate with curry mutton. I didn't know what Gabe wanted but I wanted the two, so we will split it. By time as I get my food its about 3:30. That means I've been here for 30 minutes now and my hand was full with a bunch off stuff. I walked back to Gabe's room and when I  entered he seemed star strucked but his face was pale almost as if he'd seen a ghost.

"Hey handsome, why are you so pale?" I asked. He didn't answer me he just kept staring at the door. "Gabe am talking to you!" I shouted and he still didn't answer me. A light bulf went off in my head and I said, "I brought food."

He jolted up and smiled at me and said, "Oh hey, so you brought me food." I simply shook my head and rest the food down on his night stand and in the chair. Don't judge me I told y'all I got distracted. I walked over to him and punched him right in the arm.

"What the hell!!!! Why did you punch me?" He shouted

"Aww my did that hurt." I cooded

"No duh, I just got shot in the arm what do you think." He said.

"I think that I've been calling you for the longest and you were ignoring me." I said while smiling sinisterly. I'm weird I know, but more people need to embrace their inner weirdness. Being weird is fun because somehow you always find something interesting to do.

I was knocked out of my thoughts by Gabe's voice. "And you say I was ignoring you..huh. Imma go get some a this food." He said

"Touch my food and you die." I said robotically. Don't ask me why I felt like doing it. He shaked his head and went to get some food.

"Girl what the hell is all of this!" He screamed looking at the food that filled the chair and night stand.

"Well that's our food curry chicken and mutton. We are gonna share cause I want both. Then theirs five bags a bread, 3 coconut bread and 2 rasin bread. One for each of us and our parents, but were gonna hide ours and eat off of our parents own. There is skittles, lollipops, jolly rancher (the red one), starburst and random candies ." I called off.

"But why did you get them? You don't even eat candy?"

"I know that but I picked candy that I could eat in portions and the jolly rancher is mine not yours. Everything else you can have and I'll take piece of it." I stated

"Why all that candy for me?" He questioned.

"You ask a lot of questions you know that. But if you must know, I'm gonna get you high off of candy so I could sneak you out of here like a crazy ninja spy. Because I'm too lazy to be getting up early to come to the hospital." I told him.