Best Friend... Here but Hurt

Belle POV.....

"Belle" I forgot I took my mask off and now he can see my face. Let's play this safe.

"Belle?? Who is Belle?" I asked faking confusion.

"Oh nothing, you just look like someone I know." He said. Now that caused me to laugh this punk don't know me.

"Your something, Gabriel." I laughed and shook my head. "You are literally bending a conversation with your kidnapper." I told him.

"How do you-" he began to ask me but I cut him off.

"We're here!" I yelled thankfully because he was starting to ask questions. I came out of the car and went to Gabe's side of the car to get him out because he was still tied up. By time as I reach his side of the door he was gone. I looked everywhere and he was nowhere to be found.

This isn't good he's about to be here soon and I couldn't find Gabriel. Soon I saw headlights coming and I instantly knew it was him. And I just lost the package.

Ari's POV....

I was sleeping when I heard someone trying to break into my room. I grabbed Audrey and ran to dad and told him. He grabbed his gun Chester. When dad got his gun mommy was already up with Suzy, her white and purple bat heading towards my room. The three of us entered the room and the person was still trying to get inside. Mom told me to lay in my bed and pretend to be sleeping, while her and dad hide around the room. Finally the person got inside and headed straight towards my bed. They went to touch me but they were greeted by Audrey right at the center if their head, Chester at the back of his head and Suzy aimed at his balls.

"Touch my mother f*cking child and I'll beat your manhood into your butt." My mom said. It was hard to not laugh, but it was too funny. Apparently I wasn't the only one that found it funny because the guy laughed to.

"This punk thinks your joking hun. How bout one knock so he'll know that we're serious." Dad told mom.

"Gladly" Mom said and swing the bat and knocked him hard in his manhood. The man was groaning in pain on the floor. Wait I know that groan. That's Gabe's groan. His sexy, husky groan.

Dad leaned down and place Chester on Gabe's chest and said, "Talk now are y'all balls won't be in pain anymore because I'll have you swimming in a pool of your own blood."

"Dad stop that's Gabe!" I screamed.

"What the-" he cut on the light and saw Gabe. "Boy don't do that we almost tortured you." Dad said as him and mom began to walk of.

"It won't be the first time." Gabe mumbled.

Dad and mom froze in their steps and gave me the look. So I knew I had to get to the bottom of this. "Gabe what happened?" I asked. He looked at me with tears ready to spill out of his eyes. As soon as I saw a tear drop I ran towards Gabe and hugged him tightly. "It's OK you don't have to tell me." Let's go to bed.

Gabe's POV....

She was sleeping so peacefully. Her hair was all over her face so I moved it out of her face and saw the tear stains on her face. She was crying......for me and she didn't even know why. All she knew was that I was hurt. I love her so much. I really do. I had some feelings for her at first but it evolved into something more. I knew she wanted to know what happened, but I couldn't tell her.

I couldn't tell her that our creepy neighbor kidnapped me and tried to sell me to the highest bidder. Then planned on taking that money and killing her. How could I tell her that someone she knows and trust is behind it.? I heard Belle on the phone talking to him. I know it was her but I played it off. When I snuck out the car I hid. And I saw somethings, I heard their plan and everything. But if they think their going to harm my family they have another thing coming. Its time that everyone met my psychotic and sadistical side. They messed with the wrong one and now it's time for them to die. I was about to lay down to finally go to sleep, but Ari's phone rang. I grabbed it and saw a text message from an unknown number that said, "Your past is coming to haunt you."