Best friend...... Punch Out

Ari's POV.....

"Because I love you."

"Well I don't think-" I began to reject my best friend in the best way possible, but he cut me off.

"Ahh come on Ari, I really need you to do this for me or my plan won't work." He said.

"Plan?" I asked stupidly.

"Yeah my plan, what do you think I meant. Ohhh you thought.....hahahaha Ari I'm gay you know." He laughed.

"No duhh, but don't you ever do that again before I feed you your balls unsalted. I thought you was serious. I was like awkward." I told him, happy that he wasn't serious.

"Actually, I'm serious about this but you'll be my pretend girlfriend." He said.

"OK so what's your plan." I said to him.

"You said ok then ask the plan. Ari you....I don't even know." He said lost at words to describe me.

"What? You said you need my help. And in order to help you I have to be your pretend girlfriend. So yeah, what's the plan? I'm your bestie when it comes to you needing help, I say yes then ask questions. Now plan, you speak now!" I told him hardly making sense if any with my last sentence.

"Well when you put it like that bestie" he said pulling me close to him. "You are now my fake girlfriend and operation revenge take down is in full effect. I just need a plan" he finished.

"First of all, fake girlfriend or not I still want the special treatment and buying of food. And what do you mean you need a plan I thought me being you fake girlfriend was the plan." I exasperated.

"Well that was step 1. I never thought you would have agreed so I didn't think this far." He said shyly.

"Ohh boy, the things I would do to torture your balls now. You know what I'll think of something but we have to get you back home." I told him because he's too stupid for his own good.

Later on at the house.......

"I swear, you're the craziest person I've ever met. All of that and no plan." I said as we began to walk into Gabe's house. I called my mommy already and let her know I might be coming home late because I'm at Gabe's and she said ok. So me and Gabe are gonna sit, eat and think about this plan. We decided to keep it to ourselves and only tell Gabe's mom and Mike half of it.

"Well you see what had happened was-Mom!" Gabe deterred from what he was saying, obviously shocked to see his mom eating Mike's face.

Gabe's mom pulled away from Mike like he was fire. She stuttered to find something to say so I went into the kitchen and grabbed the popcorn and threw it in the microwave and put it on 4 minutes. I went back into the living room to watch what happens before my popcorn pops.

"Well what had happened was-" Mike began but Gabe cut him off.

"I wasn't speaking to you. So shut up. I'll call you when I'm ready for you to speak." Gabe said very slowly to Mike, but you could hear the anger in it. Dang, that was sexy. Go Gabe!

As usual I couldn't let this go by without me puttting my input. "Wait, I thought you and his partner had a thing." I said to Gabe's mom doing the finger motion on the word thing. Honestly I'm too lazy to even think about the proper name for it.

"I thought so too." A deep yet sexy voice said. Who the heck was that? I turned around and saw a nicely dressed, strange man standing directly behind in a tailored suit with the most beautiful blue eyes.