Best Friend....Tears....Love??

Gabe's POV......

I'm gonna kill him. How could he...? My own father shot me. He did all of them other stuff to me knowing I was his child. I was in a relationship with abusive boyfriend for him. I can't believe it. 

The worse thing is he tried to kill my mom. Who in their right mind attempts to kill their wife? I thought he loved her. Everything I knew was a flipping lie. I don't have a loving, heroic dad, but I do have a rich mother. Well atleast some good came out of this. 

I went to my favorite pond to think because things are just too much for me. I can't kill my dad.....no he's not my dad. He's just a man whose penis got itchy and slept with my mom so her bodliy fluid would act as a cream for his itch. That's all he is to me.......nothing. I sat on the bench near the pond and stared at the murky water and the ducks. 

It got a little too depressing so I walked to the beach nearby and stared at the crystal clear water. I was confused upset frustrated. I looked at the aquamarine water and decided to take a swim to ease my thoughts. Tide was high today so I wouldn't go out far. As I went out in the water, I laid on my back and floated. I looked up at the sky just thinking and reminiscing about the past......our past.....mom, dad and I.

Flashback......

"Hun daddy is trying to hurt mommy." My mom cried out.

"Daddy noooo...... you love mommy right. You can't huuurt her." I said while pulling on daddy, but he was too big and my four year old form couldn't get him to move.

"Yes handsome I love mommy, but I love you more." Dad said while picking me up and blowing my tummy.

"Hahaha daddy! Stop mommy ga get jelly." I said to dad's ear but I was talking so loud mom heard me too.

"Hug her daddy." I said pushing dad to mom, atleast trying to.

"Aww hun I love you to." He said kissing her.

"Eww daddy."

"How bout we go to the beach." Mom said

"Yess beach!!! Beach!!! Beach!!! Daddy we go beach now!" I shouted while jumping up and down.