Best Friend......Shot???

Ari's POV....

My day with Roman was amazing. We went everywhere. We even took selfies with some of his fans. I dragged him to the mall just for fun, but we didn't stay there long because I'm lazy and shopping requires walking up and down. We were heading back to the hospital and Roman missed the turn.

"Hey, where are you going? You missed the corner." I told him confused as to where he was taking me.

"You didn't think your day with Roman Reigns was over did. Sit back child, I gat a surprise for you." Her told me while patting the top of my head.

I just officially met him today and he's been tempting to say and do very dangerous things to him. I stayed quiet until we reached wherever he was carrying me because if I say something I might not get this surprise. Moments later we pulled up to this house and Roman stepped out of the car. I followed his actions and we entered the house. As soon as Roman closed the door behind him a two toned hair man stood in front of both of us with his hands crossed and tears ready to fall from his eyes.

"That's what you do leave us and go find you some bimbo while I'm had to catch the flight and be home all day with the annoying child." The man cried. Seth Rollins really is a character, I thought but who he calling a bimbo? Strike 1, I mentally started counting.

"Deeannn!!!" Seth screamed.

Dean Ambrose came in shirtless with a bowl of popcorn in his hand. Geee I didn't know he was that big. "What, I in the middle of- oohh pretty lady." He said when he caught a glimpse of me. "So who's the girl Joe?" Ambrose asked Roman.

But of course the annoying Seth Rollins had to butt in and say, "She's Roman toy for the night. They gonna wrestle." He said whispering the wrestling piece to Dean, very loudly I might add.

Ambrose caught a glimpse of my face when Seth said that and laughed, "Don't be too loud, don't be too freaky and make sure you do it in Seth's room." Ambrose said and began to walk away.

Seth stopped Ambrose and said, "Hold up, why my room? He could do it in he own room." He argued.

"His room is close to mine yours is the furthest. And to be honest I don't want to hear ohh Roman, yesss right there. Its quite disturbing." Ambrose said mimicking a girl's moaning voice I guess.

"Whatever, y'all just make it quick and you leave when you're done. He doesn't like want to be with you. Atleast not in the way you'll want after tonight.". He said to me and was about to walk away back to whatever he was doing before. I saw Roman inch over away from me and Seth and hid the bat behind him. He's a smart man, but I'm smarter.

I walked away from Seth and went searching to find the kitchen. I found it rather quickly and the items I was looking for. I came back to find the three of them still standing by the door.

"Woman are you crazy? You don't just walk through people like that!" Seth said raising his voice at me. I raised an eyebrow at him and slowly made my way towards him. When I neared him I opened the cap and squeezed all the syrup on his two toned hair. Then I smiled at him innocently and walked away...... To get Ambrose bowl of popcorn. I poured the entire popcorn on Seth's head and quickly pulled my phone out to take a picture of him.

"Are you crazy woman?" He shouted.

I looked at him and smiled evilly. "Yes" I said still smiling. Then all of a sudden I grabbed the frying pan from behind my back and went to beat Rollins with it. He's lucky Roman was here to grab the pan out my hand.

"What the- girl!!!" Seth yelled.

"What the hell do I look like to you? Firstly this man is MARRIED! Secondly, I don't do that sh*t!" I screamed getting right back in his face. "And if you ever talk to me like that or yell at me again...," I pulled out Audrey. "I'll blow your balls off." I said placing Audrey right to his manhood. Then I slapped the piss out of him.

"So Roman..." I skipped over to him happily.

"I like her." Dean said from this corner. I smiled at him. "So who are you then?" He asked.

"A huge fan of you guys and everyone in wrestling. I'm not those type of fans that be like marry me! And what's not I just really like y'all and y'all work."(A/N no offense to those type is fans but Ari's character isn't that type of person.) I told Dean.

He choked on air when I said fan, but I kept on talking anyways. "Your a fan of all of us." He said disbelievingly.

"Yup, all of y'all even Seth." I smiled.

"And you talked to him like that. OK I don't just like you I love you. You are unbelievable." He smiled.

"Hey, I don't care who you is. You betters talk to me with respect or atleast not in that manner." I said referring to how Seth talked to me.

Roman laughed at Seth misfortune only for Seth to glare at him. " What are you laughing at"He asked Roman.

"She threatened my balls and I'm her favorite." He laughed.

"No your not." I simply stated.

"Hahaha" Seth laughed.

"Ambrose and you are tied, but Shawn Michaels is the favorite. However I do like Ambrose a little more." I said matter-of-factly. Reigns was baffled upon hearing this. " Close your mouth, this Dean Ambrose the lunatic fringe. And I am already cray soo..." I said you him.

"Cray is correct" Seth murmured under his breath.

"You know what-" I said reaching for my gun. In less then a second was on the other side of the room away from Seth and Roman had my gun. "Give me back Audrey. I wasn't gonna kill him." I shouted.

"Oh really and what were you going to do to him with it." Ambrose smirked.

"Just gun butt him.......a couple of times." I whispered.

Ambrose shook his head at me and said, "We really need to hang sometime." I nodded my head and we spent the evening hanging out and chilling. Later that night my phone rang the same time Roman's. I looked at the caller id and it was an unknown number. I answered it was was greeted by an unfamiliar males voice.

"Hello" I said.

"Good Evening this is Dr. Charles. I'm calling from the hospital." At the sound hospital I jumped out of my seat on high alert. "It seems your boyfriend Gabriel....uhmm I am very sorry-" I dropped to my knees screaming no and crying. Immediately Dean and Seth was by my side asking what was wrong. I jumped up off of the floor and grabbed Roman's car keys. I ran into his car and started the engine and pulled off. As I was nearing the hospital I called Roman.

"I am telling you this now if Gabe's dead, you betters be prepared to plan a funeral." After saying that I hanged up the phone and pulled into the hospital's parking lot. I ran up the flight of stairs because the elevators was taking to long . my time as i reached the fourth floor I saw a man pulling a body down the hall with a white sheet pulled over. I started crying over the loss of my friend, that loss was suddenly filled with rage. I ran into Adrian's room and saw him in standing shirtless standing with only a grey pajama bottom looking pants with a red mug in his hand. Gee this man is fin- hold up. I pounced on him punching him and kicking him everywhere. I grabbed him by his head and punched him numerous times in the face.

"I leave him with you for a few hours just a few and he's gone!" I shouted then kicked him in the balls. He tried to get up but I pulled my gun and cocked it. "Say bye bye Adrian." I said and pulled the trigger.

"Ariane!!!!!" A male voice screamed but it was to late the bullet was already out of the gun.