Chapter 2- Who's Rick??

"Miss you need to lower your voice. There are other patients here and may I remind you that you are in a hospital. " A slim lady in a pink and white dress or overall or jumper...whatever, all I know is that she looks like a nurse and her futile attempt to intimidate me had me smiling at her while she continued to glare at me.  Aww she's so tiny she reminds me of the two little piggys, so, that makes me the big bad wolf. And a woman of her size I can really blow down. Ha thats a pun. I'm a poet.

I turned on my heels and sweetly smiled at her. " Miss there is about to be a cycle of mass murders. And must I inform you that you are in the perimeter of this event. Therefore, if you do not intend to be a participant I suggest you leave, however, you are in a hospital; quick service should be available." The nurse did not seem frightened, but if we're being honest she probably peed herself a little,  who wouldn't be afraid especially someone of her abnormally petite frame.

She told Gabe to keep the noise down and left stating that his food will be here shortly.  And for those that don't believe she was scared, let us look at evidence #1, note how she said his food will be here shortly not that she will be bringing it. Its okay sweetheart I have a tendency of scaring people, its all in the face.

"Ari " Gabe said tentatively after my little stunt. Correction: little awesome stunt.

"Don't you Ari me! Look at you! Your in the hospital with half a shoulder, one brain, no legs, and you can hardly see me. Do you even have any teeth?" He was hurt bad and he could have died and he has the audacity to Ari me. He betters be lucky Ari didn't go on a killing spree. Now he's sitting in the hospital bandaged up after surgery to remove the bullet and fix his stupid self. Three days! Three days! That's how long he has to be in here now he's going start some crap about staying calm. I don't want to be calm. I'm angry so let me be angry!

"What are you talking about woman? I was shot in the shoulder. They took the bullet out, I lost a lot of blood, but I'm good. I am here three days for observation. I have my legs, I can see you only one of my eyes are swollen shut woman, yes I have my teeth and everyone only has one brain! Just chill." See I know this boy was going to say stay calm. Why do I always have to be calm and rational?

"Ari lets be rational okay?" Gabe questioned more than stated while I groaned.

"You are not serious. At this very moment Ari wishes to be irrational, there's not a rational bone anywhere in her body. Now you are going to sit here and be handicap while I conduct murderous business."

"What?"

Gabe.... I'm....Going....To....Get....My....Gun....Then....Aim...It....At...Rick....And....Empty...All....Eight.... Bullets....In...Him." I said very slowly to make sure he understood every word I said.

"Ari" He warned

" Gabriel I am going to kill him" I said flatly

"No You're Not! " He shouted at me.

I was stunned I jerked my head back and looked behind me to see who was he talking to (again). I voiced my thoughts to him, completely flabbergasted because no one was behind me. Oh my gosh! He's losing it! "Are you ok?" I questioned truly concerned for my best friends health and felt he forehead just to make sure.

Gabe looked at me like I stuck my face in bird's poop and sprinkled colorful mini marshmallows on it. "I'm fine. " He said even though it sounded more like a question than a statement.

"Then who were you talking to. You shouted at someone but there's only you and I here." I said puzzled.

"I meant you." he simply stated.

That was the funniest thing I've ever heard. "Oh my your funny." I laughed clutching my chest. Then all of a sudden my laughter died down and my smile disappeared. "Listen here, I will find him and kill him and that is a promise. He was the cause of this. He will pay."