Best Friend... Date....Sister??

Gabe's POV....

They think I don't know but I do I'll just wait and see who will tell me what first.

After that whole drama with my mama Ari's family seemed more on edge, but for some reason I feel as if this had nothing to do with my mother. It felt like they were worried about something else. I don't know what, but I guess they'll tell me when they're ready. Right now I'm going over my plan in case things don't go our way. The ideas wasn't coming so I started to think about Ari. With all these different things going on like the Rick thing, Adrian in the hospital, the kidnapping, my mom, we haven't had time to put our couple plan into action.

I quickly texted Ari and told her to meet me in her room. She burst open my room door glaring at me. "You could have shouted. I was right next door." She said throwing herself on the bed.

"I didn't feel like it." I said smiling and sticking my tongue out at here. She huffed and kicked me in the shin.

"What did you even call me for anyways." She said completely annoyed with me.

"Oh yeah that reminds me, we need to go on a date they have to see us together. Especially Belle because we both know she's in on it." I said getting straight to the problem at hand.

"OK, but I really don't like that girl. At first she was the weird, creepy girl with the insanely big glasses. Now she's like a cockroach. They come out at night and would not die. Oooh I can't stand her!" She shouts pacing the bedroom angrily. "Who think she is trying to kidnap you. She messed with the wrong one cause no one touches my man and live. That -ish betters be prepare to die I've been waiting to kill her." She ranted punching a nearby pillow. Okay a Lil too aggressive much, I thought. Then a smile was instantly plastered on my face when I realized she called me her man.

I had to get her to calm down and quick. If you thought an insulted Ari was dangerous imagine anangry Ari. It isn't a pleasant sight. "Ari...Ari...Ari.." I called out, but she didn't even look my way she just kept on talking about how she wants to kill Belle. She wasn't shutting up so I stood up and did the first thing that came to mind. I rushed towards her lifted her up and automatically her legs wrapped around my waist as I assaulted her neck. She was moaning my name so softly I barely heard her, but I sure felt the vibrations on her neck. I was leaving a beautiful hicky on her neck that will be visible for everyone to see.

"So about us going out, how about tonight 7:30 at that knew place out west, down my the pier." I suggested licking my lips.

"Ok at 7:30" she agreed. "But Gabe tell me this how your gonna hide these from my dad." She said pulling her shirt down revealing a number of hickeys on her skin. My mouth was ohh shaped. Until a brilliant idea hit me.

"Wear a turtle neck or a scarf." I kissed her forehead and ushered her out the door.

"Huhhh the nerve of that boy." I heard her say behind the door.

Unknown POV.....

Something's not right with this. I can't keep on doing it anymore. But I know I can't tell him that or I'll end up dead just like her. I did my necessities and dressed in my tight red dress that snuggs my curves. It shows off more than enough skin to have him aroused so I can get with my plan.

I was putting on my matching red heels when my cell phone rang. It must be him probably saying that he's gonna cancel. I guess I was right because he called saying he had to cancel. I took a pic of me in my outfit all glammed up.

After seeing my pic he called saying he'll be here in ten minutes. That actually gives me time to think about my plan. I need to find a way to see her. I sat there and it wasn't long before there was a knock on my door. I got up knowing that it was him. Unfortunately it wasn't him. It was Jake, Rick's brother. I really despise this guy he gives me the creeps.

"What do you want?" I sneered at him.

"Nothing much" he ask looking around my house. This man is annoying. I don't know why he don't leave. He leaves a few minutes later and I was able to go on my date.

"So you look hot tonight." He said trying to make small conversation. But by the look in his eyes I can see he want this date to go to the next level real quick. I light bulb flashed in my head as I came up with a brilliant idea.

"You know I could fix your problem." I said seductively while caressing his arm. When he smiled I knew I had him. "Let me see her." I said still smiling.

"No." He said flatly

"But-" before I could get a clear sentence out Belle walked through the door. She worked for him. What is she doing here? She strutted over to where we were. Automatically my head snapped to him. "Let me see her and you could finish up your plans with her. Or I could just tell her your using the both of us. You know that she's a silent killer....literally." I smirked and sat back while folding my arms.

"Fine"

Mary (Gabe's Mom)

I've been here four months and eight days. I have barely eaten and I can't remember the last time I was outside. They have me in some warehouse. The sad thing is I don't know if I'm still in my home country or not. I overheard them talking about moving to Australia the last time they fed me.

The door creaked open and a familiar face walked up to me. I can't believe it I can't believe its her. I thought she was dead. I saw her body in the bag. They said the body was unrecognizable, but they was more than sure it was her. Now she's alive, standing infront of me.

"Hello sister" She smiled. "It's been a long time since I saw my twin." I was at a lost for words. I can't belive I'm looking at my sister, whom I haven't seen for 20 years. Isn't this delightful.

A/N
I am so sorry. I took a while to update, but its up!! I hope you really like this chapter. I really tried with this chap, so I'll like for you to

Vote

Comment

And all that good stuff, but most of all I appreciate any tips giving on my writing. And no its not edited. Well thanx.....See ya until my next update.✌

Pic of unknown pov dress>>>>>>>