Chapter 27 - Scary Love

----

⚠️This chapter contains a graphic description of sexual themes and abuse (please don't support, encourage, or praise behaviors like this). If you want to skip that part that starts with (!!!) this, you may read the rest where it starts with this (*)!⚠️

-

I'm so sorry for the late update but I had writer's block!

----

(!!!)

Heavy breathing and panting fill your bedroom, accompanied by the rhythmic creaking of the bed. Your nails clutch Leon's back, marking his already scarred muscles he pounds fast, yet smoothly into you.

After hours of sex, the musky scent leaves its imprint inside the place. Leon's torso glistens with sweat, droplets tumble down his defined abs as he continues to tirelessly work for your pleasure. Each thrust is forceful, making sure every inch of his erection gets coated by your warmth.

Another round of ecstasy follows, making love to you. Well, this is what you try to call it, even though it's far from that sentence. Because this time, the way he 'sexes' you, feels that there's no tenderness, no affection. Not at least like before. He just fucks you. He fucks you like he hates you-not that it doesn't feel good, but you don't like it.

Regardless, your need for him is undeniable, so you don't say anything to stop him. Instead, your fingers continue to trail down his slick skin, silently urging him on.

His breaths, ragged and heavy, tickle your ear before his lips descend to kiss and nip at your neck. A soft moan leaves your lips, finding painful pleasure through his rough ministrations.

Leon huffs. His gaze meets yours, a smirk playing on his lips as he observes your response. "There she is," he purrs with a mocking smirk, his fingers grasp your jaw, causing you to face him. "Was starting to think you gone numb. You like the way I'm loving you, don't you?"

"Yes..." you pant in response and the smirk widens on his lips at your admission. His thumb glides against your bottom lip, almost inserting it in your mouth.

"Then let me fucking hear it..." His fingers trail a teasing path around the pulse point of your throat, before bracing himself back on his elbows.

His eyes finds your connected bodies and a low groan of pleasure escapes him, completely hypnotized by the lewd sight. Your own gaze begins to follow, traveling down his sculpted form until you reach his abdomen- Tracing the lines of his V-line, you notice a subtle shift in the color of his veins, a detail you choose to ignore, and focus on the moment instead.

Leon's grunts fill the air, as his hands put rough pressure on your skin, leaving behind traces of his grip. His damp hair frames his face as he looks down at you like...prey.

All this starts to shift from pleasure to discomfort, a growing unease settling in you. You don't like the way he's making love to you. He's basically...emotionless. Violent.

Grasping your chin, he now forces you to face him. "I want you to look at me while I fuck you. After all...it's gonna be your last time."

"My last time?..." you repeat confused.