Chapter 5 - Favor

----

"Mister Kennedy?" You frown in surprise at his visit, especially seeing him lie down on this bed as your patient apparently. Though, you surely note his nonchalance. But it's kind of impossible to forget him after what he did for you- and let's not deny...forget how good this man looks too.

"What an odd way to meet again, huh?" Leon greets you with an unexpressive chuckle. You approach him with slow steps.

"As if the first time was not bizarre enough...But I will agree." You lightly chuckle, letting your palms rest in your pockets. "So..let's get straight to the point, shall we? Since I don't have a file on you, can you tell me what's the situation?"

"Nothing serious.." you lower your gaze at the blood on the right side of his jeans. "Just one of my stitches tore."

"I see," You give him a firm nod. "We will have to remove your pants so that I can take a look. Okay?" Leon nods and uses your help to heave himself up, standing back on his feet.

The moment he places his hand against his belt and unbuckles it, you find yourself trying to avoid contact with his body. You pretend to look outside of the window, or even the floor. Anything to just distract yourself. From the corner of your eye, you see him slowly lower his jeans until they drop to the floor, exposing his bared, yet quite toned thighs.

The nervousness and hesitation to look at him make you realize that you're being unprofessional, which is a first for you. You never felt uncomfortable or cared about patients undressing because their health was your priority. But perhaps Leon is an exception.

Or...you were just interested in this man from the moment you first saw him, but you still don't want to admit it.

Clearing your throat and shaking your head tightly, you address him, "Great uh, please take your seat back at the chair." Without saying a word, he listens and slowly sits back down. Lowering your gaze at his right thigh, you see the gauze wrapped around the injured area turned from white to red. So you make your way to the counter and take a pair of scissors to cut him free from the bloody cover.

"So, you're a surgeon?" he asks you, out of nowhere, while you cut.

"Uhm..no. I am a nursing student," you reply, detaching the filthy gauze away from his skin. As you examine his wound, you see that only a small part of his skin has torn apart, which was the cause of his bleeding.

"Then you must be very skilled..for a nursing student to stitch up patients."

"Maybe." You weakly smile before glancing subtly at his legs in general. You see him being covered in scratches and deep cuts that seem to have healed better. His situation was so similar to the other man that came to get his back stitched up, and probably got a date with you almost three weeks ago. 

"Well?" He asks, bringing you back to reality. You clear your throat and put the scissors away. 

"Indeed, it was nothing serious. A very small area of your wound is torn apart. I can stitch you back up, but I do not recommend it. I can cover it up with a large medical plaster and secure it with gauze."

"Okay. Do whatever you feel it's right.." Leon agrees to your suggestion and you stand up, making your way back to the counter, to gather your kit.

"Did you get your stitches here?" You ask him.

"No. The hospital I was treated is out of town." You nod, making your way back at him.