Chapter 19: Whipped

Leave it to God

Leave it to God

Elena: I dare you.

The last text she sent me before I left her on seen and drove to the grocery store where Elena and my friends are. Can you believe that we are doing this? Bickering over water? Like who does that? Me and Elena.

Ten minutes later, I arrived at the grocery store. Elena is going to cook lunch and dinner as well as food for our sick dear friend Antonio. That's what you get for drinking beer almost every day. That man uses beer as his water for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I am really surprised his liver is still functioning.

The moment I entered the store, the woman started ogling at me including the older women. I rolled my eyes and walked towards my friends who looked like they came from the war. "Why do you guys look like that?"

"Elena is really scary, bhai." I laughed and rolled my eyes, that's my girl. I am going to agree with Anshul. She is very scary for the right reasons. My heart swelled when she yelled at Cid "where is she?"

Manjit shrugged his shoulders and told me that she's wandering around. I chuckled and wondered to myself, she is like a baby. She wanders around and leaves other people to explore on her own. I find that cute for some reason even though that shit annoys me when other people do that to me.

I see her small figure coming towards us and I don't think she has realized that I am actually here. I turn around to look at her properly and my eyes twinkle in delight when I see her carrying at least five items in her arms trying to balance everything out.

I found myself chuckling while watching her debate if she should get it or not based on how many items her arms are carrying. I never thought her small arms could do that much but when she looked at the product in front of her; the outline of her ass came into view and I cursed at myself. "Fuck baby." I muttered to myself then looked down.

But my eyes decided to look up and looked at her perfect ass. I could imagine my hands on her perfectly shaped ass, squeezing it and slapping it in private and public. The way she would moan every time I slap it and the way she would hide her face on my chest. I love when she gets red around me.

I love making her blush.

Fuck, lower your gaze and don't think lustfully of her like that. She deserves more than that.

I smirked at the thought and I bit my lip watching her bend over so she wouldn't crease her shoes and- "Uhm, Adi." I felt a tap on my shoulder and I whipped my head to the person who tapped me. "What?"

"Elena is not there anymore." Fuck, he caught me staring at her. I nodded at her and went to the spot she was in and entered one of the aisles she could be in. I saw her in the pasta section, debating which one she should get and how many.

"I've got an extra set of arms." I raised my arms and waved at her. Instead of a smile that she graciously gives me every single time we meet, I get a grumpy looking Elena. I moved towards her and stood close to her then looked down at her.