Chapter 16: Sunsets and giggles

You've never

You've never

Left my mind

Since that day

Seeing Elena happy makes me happy. The way her eyes lit up when she saw the set-up made me realize that this was all she ever wanted. 

Elena wants these kinds of things, beach dates, star gazing, night drives and other small stuff that may be a big deal for her.

When she hugged me for the first time, like hugging me and lunging at me; I felt like I won a marathon. Does this mean she's slowly being comfortable around me? 

She can take her time with me; I am not forcing her to be comfortable with me right away.

She's a precious woman with a precious heart. When she hugged me and pulled away; she closed her eyes, the wind is making her hair fly everywhere and she looks like she's in a movie. Once she opens her eyes, I look at her eyes then her lips then her eyes once again.

I want to kiss her so bad, taste her sweet plump lips. Hug her tight and not let her go. I want to be the person to protect her from any harm. 

Hurting her is the last thing I want to do with her. "I didn't think it would be like this." She chuckles softly and smiles at it more.

Her smile, my gosh. I could watch her smile for eternity and not get tired of it. She has no idea that her beautiful smile could make someone brighten their day. She walked towards our spot, and I just watched her.

She removed her shoes and felt her feet in the sand. She giggled and she started dancing with her eyes closed. The way her dress and hair were dancing with her in the wind made everything seem unreal. 

I know my boys are hiding somewhere. Not because to serve us food, but because to take pictures of us.

Elena doesn't like it when I ask her if we could take pictures; if the pictures are being taken without her knowledge, she would be natural, and she won't be conscious of herself at all.

I asked for their help at the last minute, and they happily agreed. Apparently, they grew fond of Elena. 

My best friend, Anshul, started calling her bhabi whenever we talk about her. She doesn't know what that means... yet.

She then started going towards the shore and she just stood there. I walked up to her and hugged her from behind then stood beside her to not make her uncomfortable. "What are you thinking?" I nudged her lightly.

Elena chuckles softly and smiles while shaking her head. "Nothing much, just thinking about how a ten out of ten go out with a three out of ten girl." She looks at me through her eyelids and I smirk at her.

I put her hair behind her ear and smiled at her. "I wish you can look at yourself the way I see you." She looks up at me then smiles at me, "I don't want to ruin our night." She whispers and I shook my head.