Chapter 13: My Princess

In a room full

In a room full

Of art, I'd stare

At you.

I was at the farmer's market with Elena. She's buying groceries while her roommates and my friends are out at the carnival enjoying themselves. The girls had already left before I picked her up, so it was good. I didn't want to see them feeling excited while Elena was gloomy.

But when she came out of the house, she was dressed to perfection. She looked beautiful and I couldn't help but stare at her whenever she was not looking. We'd been buying stuff that was expensive at the grocery store and cheap here.

She's smart, I'll give her that. She knew how to save money and I liked that about her. I had done things to her that I'd never done to other girls. Opening doors, picking her up, looking out for her and calling her nicknames.

I even bought her groceries when she gave me the list. This is something I've never done before. Buy things for someone. What was happening to me?

It's adorable how she wanted to pay me back. I would never ask her to pay me back. From now on, I would spoil her without her knowledge and just make up an excuse. I could tell that she didn't like expensive things.

Elena started cooking so by the time they came home, they had food to eat. Bless her kind heart and soul. In exactly ten minutes, they came home, and they started eating outside in the cool summer breeze.

"We're home." Camila said, Belle and her went to Elena and gave her a hug then went to their rooms to change. Cid started boasting about how fun their day was and I noticed that Elena went to the kitchen. She looked like didn't want to hear the conversation.

They started asking me how my day was, and I told them what happened today. Cid, the dickhead opened his mouth and that's when I saw red. He indirectly insulted her. He had the nerve to say that my day was probably boring.

I crushed the can that was in my hand while glaring at his face. Next thing you know, I heard Elena yelling for my name. My hard eyes had gone soft the moment they landed on her. Her cute tiny body walked up to me and asked me if I was stupid. For her, I was.

I chuckled at her and shook my head. I went to the balcony, slammed the door behind me, and I went outside to get fresh air so I wouldn't lash out on anyone. Anshul then followed me, and we just stared into nothing until he spoke.

"You got it bad." He said, I could hear the smile on his words which made me softly scoff at his words. "You think so?" We looked at each other and he nodded at me.

"Never seen you act like that towards a girl. The fact you two just met; she already has you wrapped around her finger." He chuckled and patted my shoulder, "she's stubborn. I like that about her."

"How so?" He asked.

"She thinks we made a bet about her. When I would be able to sleep with her and she tried giving me fifty bucks." I sadly chuckled.

"Damn, who traumatized this girl." Anshul asked. That got me thinking too. Who traumatized such a beautiful soul like her?

"Tell her I want to talk to her. I'll go in after you." He gave me a single nod and went inside. Few minutes later, Elena was standing in the foyer with her eyes worried. She was waiting for me. My eyes softened at her, and she took my hand into her.

We didn't say a word to each other. She just brought me upstairs to the bathroom then she took out the first aid kit from the cabinet. Elena even made me sit on the toilet and I opened my legs so she could stand between them.

While she was cleaning my other hand, my good hand went to her waist, and I felt her suck in her breath to make her stomach smaller. Oh baby, what happened to you? Who hurt you? I want to know so many things about her.

I want to know what makes her sad, happy, excited, gloomy and nervous. I want to know her favourite flowers, chocolate, what kind of movie she likes to watch and what kind of music she likes. I want to know everything.

I really want to get to know her. I want to be the first person to show her how a man should treat a woman. Elena deserves the world, and I am going to make sure I'll be the person that will give it to her.

As I stared at her, I realized that I didn't want to see her shed a single tear from anybody including me. If her pretty brown eyes had shed a tear before; I will make sure she will never shed a tear whenever she's with me.

"Don't do it again, okay?" She softly said, I almost rolled my eyes, but she was still looking at me.

"How could I not? He was indirectly insulting you." I said. She even looked at me, dead in the eye once again until I gave in and told her that I can't make any promises. I really can't, but for her I will make it a promise.

Once she was done, she put a band-aid on my cuts. She made a remark which got me looking at her more than she was looking at me. When I told her that she was beautiful, she completely ignored my compliment.

Even though the bathroom is big, I am still able to tower over her petite figure. She's tiny okay and she's so cute. I could tell she is nervous because of the way she gulps down as if we are about to do something naughty.

"Give me a chance to get to know you princess." I don't care what I have to do. I will go on my knees if I have to just so I could get to know her. There's more to her, I know that. If guys played her before; I want to be able to change that.

I want her to feel safe around me. I want her to feel like she doesn't have to hide her true self around me once she gets to know me. I don't want to hurt her. Elena's eyes holds so many stories and i want to know every single one of them.

Let me fix every single story she's been keeping inside her.

Elena deserves someone better and I will do anything to make her deserve me. I will be the kind of person she will deserve because Elena does not deserve a dickhead.

She needs consistent love. If she's afraid of that, I will gladly show her what it feels like to fall in love. I want to be her first in everything.

"Why Should I?" She asks.

"Because I want to get to know my future wife." And I am going to stick by it. If Allah is going to give me hardships in order for us to be together; I will gladly fight through them for the sake of our future relationship.

I want Elena.

I want this cute Filipino girl in front of me.

I will be better for her because that's what she deserves. 

_____