Chapter 12: Her brown eyes

You're my definition

Of perfect

This chapter will go back all the way to July then it will continue to the present time.

My boy Antonio is coming back from Toronto since he spent the entire summer working there. He was working for a bar here in Vancouver until a bartender decided to stroll into his work and ask if he could work here for the summer.

So, the bastard agreed and now they switched places just for the summer. Well, that's what he told me. I don't ask question.  For fucking four months, he was sending me pictures, videos and I even saved one particular picture two months before he came back.

The girl on the picture was pretty, beautiful even. She had long black straight hair, cute small foxy eyes, cute lips and what's even better is that she is curvy. I have a thing for curvy girls, I don't prefer skinny girls because... well you know why.

Just because they are skinny doesn't mean they are immediately pretty or beautiful. You have got to have some meat in you gal...I need me some grip. Every night, I would look at her picture and wish I could see her. Just appreciating her from a distance would be enough.

Right now, I am waiting for him outside. No one was going to pick him up so I told him that I was going to pick him up from the airport so he could save some bucks paying for a fucking taxi. That broke ass.

I am originally from Surrey but since I got a scholarship from Vancouver Island, I had to move here. I could easily drive back and forth but I ain't wasting my time stuck in traffic. Most of my friends applied to Vancouver Island University before I even got the scholarship.

Once Antonio emerged from the crowd, I whistled at him, and we grinned at each other. "What's up, compa." He said, "What's up man. How was Toronto?" I asked, I took the cart and pushed it for him.

We talked while walking towards my car.

He exhaled sharply and patted me on the back, "I think I found your ideal girl." I raised my eyebrow at him, and he nodded vigorously. "Swear, she's beautiful man. I met her twice and I am going to pick her up in the next few days."

She's moving here? God save me.

"I told you; I don't do relationships." He says something in Spanish and says, "so does she." He clicks her tongue and shows me a picture of her. The same picture I saved before. "We became friends instantly. You're going to like her.

"As if I'd marry anybody who isn't a Muslim woman? Let alone date and waste my time? psh."
Why does he even bother? I shook my head and unlocked my car, and he helped me load his luggage into my car.

He kept talking to me about her and I just shook my head until I asked for her name. That's when the fucker stopped talking and he looked at me as if I grew two heads.