Prologue

We weren't taught by our fathers how to treat a man, instead, we see a mother teaching his son how to treat a woman as if she was a goddess

We weren't taught by our fathers how to treat a man, instead, we see a mother teaching his son how to treat a woman as if she was a goddess. These days, most people only look for hookups, so many people cheat on their partners and they wonder, why do women have trust issues?

Why is it so hard for a woman to trust a man who can do her no harm? In her eyes, they're all the same, in her heart, they're not. You see, people fall in love with the looks and how your body looks. Not with your personality.

Back then, people would fall in love with their heart. If you were born into a lower-class family and caught feelings for an upper-class family, it's considered forbidden.

Why? They don't want their riches to get out of their family so instead, they force their children to marry a man with the same class as them.

Those same men would secretly see their daughter, climb their trees by their window and see them. Not caring if they get caught or not.

To them, this is a once in a lifetime experience, falling in love with the right person and breaking the rules.

Men would do anything just to see their woman before leaving for the war. They would ask their comrades to help her lift her up just so he could kiss her before the train leaves.

Back then, they would say, "lift her up for me, I need to kiss her before we leave."

In this generation,a man asks his friends to cover up for him. To lie for him, tell his girlfriend, "He was with me" or "he stayed over at my place and got too drunk."

When in reality? He's out, cheating with some girl he just met while the girl he promised to not hurt her is oblivious of what he is doing, making dinner for both of them that night.

You see the difference between these men? He would leave the girl before she wakes up and asks for more than a casual hook up. Men in this generation don't want a relationship.

To them, girls are like toys. Girls are like a chore list. Once you finish the first one, you move on to the next and so on. It becomes your routine that the very woman you will end up getting into a serious relationship with doesn't trust you enough to let you see the real her.

Men back then, would promise their beloved women "I will be back in your arms once again. Until then, my love." And they would kiss for the last time.

Moral of the story? Pray for your future spouse, if it's not from God or Allah, don't get into one. Always pray for their confirmation. Always trust their timing. Even if they left, pray for them, cry to God or Allah about them, pray for them to come back.

But remember, prayers don't work overnight. If you believe you're meant to be with someone and they left, just keep praying and trust your Lord. They know you better than anyone. They wrote your lives even before you were born.

God knitted you into your mother's womb before she even found out she was pregnant with you. God is your salvation, your father, he is your shoulder to cry on and someone you can tell your problems to.

Nothing is too big for him; he parted the Red Sea when Moses freed the Israelites from the Egyptians. He won't let you run away from your problems, instead he will make a way. Trust him, pray for whatever you want and you shall receive them. 

____

don't forget to like, comment and follow for more!