Chapter 20: First kiss?

Time healsThe guys and I are with the girls in Victoria for four days and three nights

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Time heals
The guys and I are with the girls in Victoria for four days and three nights. We thought it would be good for the girls to get out of the house including Antonio since he has been cooped up in his apartment.

Teresa, the girl from Toronto is also here with us. It's our first time meeting us and so far she is pretty chill. Elena and Teresa were talking more about Toronto since they both came from the same city.

"Right?! I'm so happy I left Toronto. Toronto is so boring, you only go to Niagara Falls and that's it." Elena said, I smiled knowing she can finally talk to someone else other than us. It was nice seeing her being able to be herself once in a while but sometimes I wonder, is this the real Elena or is the real one still hiding beneath her shy exterior.

Every time we're together, I always wonder which one is the real Elena. The one that is so sassy that gives you an attitude or the one that acts shy in public but crazy in private.

The guys told me one time after meeting her that she felt and looked awkward around them. She was shy, barely talked but when I had my panic attack, Elena's other side came out. Her motherly side came out and that shocked them all.

They never saw her act like that, let alone the girls and me, till to this day, she still surprises me in a good way. Now that she is comfortable with me and my friends, she has become like a chatterbox. In a good way.

I frowned thinking about it. Is she not good at talking to men her age or is she just comfortable talking to women? Am I missing something here?

Teresa then added that she never planned on staying in Toronto. And that she's always planned on going to either Calgary or Vancouver but she decided to go to Vancouver instead. Boy, I am so lucky she went to Vancouver instead.

"Ladies, let's go." I said, Teresa smiled while Elena followed her closely. My eyes found her right away and she looked up at me with her doe foxy eyes. "Are you okay, dumpling?" She pouted at the new nickname.

"Why dumpling? Out of all names." She laughed and I chuckled, I stopped walking and stood in front of her then grabbed her face with both of my hands then squished it, making sure that I was not hurting her.

"Because your face..." squish "looks like" squish "a dumpling" I squeezed it for the last time then kissed her forehead. She chuckled and placed her hand on my chest then looked up at me.

"Why are you so tall, my neck hurts." We laughed and I kissed her forehead once again then put my arm around her shoulder while she laced her arm around my waist and we walked together.

The boys looked at me with smirks on their faces as we walked past them while the girls were making oooh and ayieeeee noises. "I'm hungry." Elena said while looking at me. "You're so cute." I kissed her forehead before yelling behind me that we're going to eat.