How the Tables have turned

Foxy woke up and left his bed while giving Chica a kiss and got dressed in something Freddy would remember him as. Foxy knew it was time. He cut his hair and looked in the mirror where he smiled and knew he looked like Foxy not Hurricane. Foxy then went to the old house that Freddy and him chilled to save Springtrap. As Foxy watch the sun rise he laughed and just looked at his pendant. Chica was soft asleep but woke up and TF came in the room.

"My lady, oh my." TF turned around as he saw Chica naked. Chica looked around for Foxy and was shocked.

"Where is Hurricane?" Chica asked as she covered herself up. TF cleaning up and getting Chicas clothes spread around.

"The Count will like to take you, Charles, and Tochi to Rome. Where he will take care of you." TF stated. Chica sprung up kissed TF and screamed thanks while getting changed to go back to her estate. Freddy was packing up and was messy. Charles walked in and Freddy slapped him and Charles walked out holding his cheek.

"What are you doing?" Chica asked. As Freddy kept packing and room was messy.

"I am bankrupted, and officers are after me for murder, theif, and treason." Freddy stated

"Did you do these things?" Chica asked as she crossed her arms.

"Yes, now pack something be helpful." Freddy snapped.

"I'm not going." Chica stated as Freddy threw a vase at a mirror leaving the mirror cracked in a million pieces.

"You are my wife, I have plans now get my son." Freddy said walking to pack.

"Charles isn't your son, he is the son of Foxy the Pirate. Why did you think I married you so fast?" Chica said as Freddy smacked her leaving a red mark.

"He's the bastard son of a dead traitor, Goodbye Chica you did please me some of the time." Freddy said while leaving.

"You never pleased me." Chica whispered. Freddy rode his horse quickly to where he and Foxy used to keep all there treasures. When he opened each box, nothing but sand was there. One box that looked expensive had a lock on it which Freddy shot. When he opened it the burnt up chess piece was there and a shadow figure approached Freddy.

"Hurricane!" Freddy said while dropping his voice. Foxy walked out and Freddy was surprised and dropped the chess piece.

"Foxy?" Freddy stuttered as he walked back.

"Kings to you Freddy." Freddy kept backing to a wall.

"How did I plan this? With pleasure. How did you fall in this trap? With ease." Foxy smirked as he walked closer.

"Why are you doing this?" Freddy asked he hit the wall.

"VENGENCE, FROM THE LIFE YOU STOLE FROM ME." Foxy said as he grabbed his sword and slashed Freddy.   "YOU SENT ME TO HELL WHY? YOU WERE MY FRIEND."

"We are friends Foxy. But you are no more a count than I am commoner."Freddy spit and Foxy who held the sword right at Freddys heart where Foxys face was battling tears. Charles came in and slashed Foxys sword out of the way. Freddy smirked and started to reload his gun.

"Boy what are you doing? There is a history you know nothing about." Foxy asked as Charles came to him.

"HOW DARE YOU ATTACK MY FATHER, YOU WERE MY FRIEND. SORRY FOR NO BELIEVING YOU FATHER."Charles yelled.

"You are forgiven, besides the count says he wants to kill me and take you and your mother away from me." Freddy said.

"Liar!" Foxy yelled as he parried Charles. Foxy cut Charles sword in half where Charles was met with Foxys sword.

"Boy, I do not want to kill you but I have to if I will I won't stop not now!" Foxy shouted when he was interrupted by Chica yelling "No!"

"Charles, you are the son of Foxy the Pirate not Freddy Fazbear, you may know him as the Count of Hurricane." Chica said as Foxh dropped his sword. It all made sense they color, actions, how they looked alike. Charles turned to Freddy who smirked.

"She's right. She was a whore." Charles got furious but Chica stopped him and begged no more.

"She's right leave it at mercy." Foxy said Freddy grinned and clicked his gun. "One shot won't stop me."

"Then I shall put it where it does the most damage." Freddy smiled and Shot Chica but the bullet was defected by TF who was hiding in he corner when he threw his knife. Freddy left and went on his horse

"God, keeps you in his eyes. She'll live." TF said as Freddy called out for Foxy to dual.

"Don't go Chica." Begged and whispered.

"I have to go, Chica." Foxy said as he walked out to fight his "best friend"