The Funhouse

Foxy was put into a row boat where he was taken to the fun house (although it wasn't fun). He came upon and saw a ruined building about 100 years old, screams, and it looked liked something from a fantasy land. Foxy got off the boat and went to the wardens office which was on he bottom floor. No one got to see the bottom floor.

"Hiya! Foxy I'm balloon boy!" "Come I'll show you your cell" Balloon by kicked Foxy up the stairs and abused him. When he was in his cell all he could do was whine. He wanted to be home with Chica living his dream life. But it was all stolen away from him. As foxy cried so sleep he dreamed of Chica and the life they could have lived with their son Charles.

Scene Change...

"He will come back I know it." Chica was determined.

"If he doesn't?" Freddy asked trying to get her to be with him.

"He just has too Fred. We'll Talk to Bonnie!" Chica exclaimed as the two looked into each other eyes. A bell rang

"ATTENTION SPRINGTRAP HAS RETURNED!!!!"

"We better go quick Chica"

They sprinted through the town to talk to Bonnie who was extremely furious knowing his father was the traitor. (He and his father didn't get along.) Springtrap coming back he would lose his power and job.

"Bonnie." Chica asked

"Not now" he snapped

"We are here to talk about the innocent Foxy." Freddy said

"Foxy?" Bonnie questioned.

"We just want to know where he went and to send a message to him we know he's not a traitor." Chica asked "Do you even have proof of this treason?"

"1. I cannot say where he went as I don't know." "2. Thats Classified" "I'm sure Mr. Fazbear will take care of you Chica"

As Chica left he room on the verge with tears. Freddy sat down from Bonnie to discuss business.

"At first I didn't understand why you wanted to betray Foxy. But after seeing Chica. I get what you mean Fazbear." Bonnie miscvheiously cacked

Back to Foxy...
Every day Foxy was crying for help and what was his crime tracing everything on the wall. He counted all the stones in his dark cold room and one day wanted to kill himself. He took his bed cloth and tied it around a chain choking himself until he had a vision of he world he could have had with Chica and stopped. Crying everyday, he'd look at his window praying to God. Eventually he lost hope and was rotting in his cell. Unill his floor moved... Someone was coming up!