Betrayal

Foxy and Chica were having dinner and enjoying a nice feast and poured two huge glasses of wine for the celebration. As they said grace an officer busted into the house
"Foxy the Pirate, you are under arrest." The officer said as he grabbed foxys arm.

"On what charges?" Foxy asked "I'll be back my love this is a huge mistake!"

Chica watched foxy in awe as he got dragged away and felt sadness and ate some of her food. Foxy was taken to the Chief Magistrate Bonnie who was very corrupt and only wanted what was best for himself.

"Foxy, do you know why you were called in today?"

"No, Sir I just was having dinner with my fiancee and I got called down."

"Well, you have been reported that you have an act of treason on you. In the town we're banished in." "Did you know that?"

"Treason? Sir, I'm no traitor." "I was with Freddy almost the whole time."

"Fazbear? He's a recent ally."

"He'll vouch for me Sir!"

"Besides the fact you said "almost""

"Until, Springtrap gave me this letter dedicated to a friend of his. I haven't opened it because I can't read nor write."

Bonnie snatched the paper and read it

"Intresting." Bonnie whispered and burned the letter.

"It said the letter was to one of Traps allies to get him back to Hurricane." Bonnie stated "But you couldn't have know could you?" "You are free to go Foxy"

"Thank you Sir." Foxy said as he walked away. Bonnies mind was racing as he couldn't know that a traitor was amongst them.

"Wait, what was the name?" Bonnie asked.

"Old Bonnie." Foxy replied.

"I See, good day" Bonnie mentioned signaling for Foxys arrest to go to Jail.

Foxy walked out of the office into a carriage which looked suspicious. Foxy got pushed in and was taken to the shore!

"Bonnie?...Bonnie??...BONNIE!" Foxy yelled as he was taken away.

"Where are you taking me?" Foxy asked

"Why to Ballon Boys Fun House!" An officer shouted back.

"NO!" Foxy broke out of he cage and ran to Freddie's house were he knew he could get help!

"Freddy! Freddy!" Foxy yelled out of breath.

"What is it Friend?" Freddy asked

"Officers are after me, I am a falsely accused traitor from taking a letter from Springtrap. I didn't tell you because I gave him my word but he lied to me I'm sorry Fred!"

"Do you need money?"

"Yes"

"Are you armed?"

"No"

"Good" Freddy said while grabbing a sword.

"We dont got time for this." Foxy said as Freddy cut him.

"Why are you doing this?" Foxy asked while mending his cut

"Its nothing personal but you are a threat to my business." Freddy responded "Now en guard"

Foxy ran to he nearest sword but kept getting beat. Freddy was easily using one hand and cutting him showing bits of Foxy's endo Skelton. Foxy had to retreat to the sun room where everything was torn and even got caught by a painting. Freddy then cornered him and put his sword in the wall next to Foxy.

"WHY IN GODS NAME WHY?" Foxy shouted.

"Kings to me" Freddy said as he walked away telling he guards to get foxy.

"You won't tell me friend?" Foxy fearfully asked.

"You'll find out one day...maybe" Freddy smiled as he opened the doors for the guards

Foxy was put in handcuffs and Freddy handed him the chess piece for better times.

"Have some fun while your at it." Freddy mocked. "I think you're a little torn Foxy."