This is Home?

8 Years Later...
Foxy overthrew mangle and became Captain of the ship. Mangle was trying to seduce Foxy to regain the Captain role and wasn't able to succeed. Foxy had enough and fought her. He walked up to her pinned her on the table in his office and she smiled.

"Kinky stuff? Didn't know you were that type Fox." Mangle snicked. Foxy used his hook and cut her face leaving her wires shook.

"I'm leaving the ship Mangle." Foxy said as he was walking out of the office. He looked back to her before the stop was in distance.

"I'll get off the next stop Mangle, maybe one day I'll find you for help. You're now Captain. " Foxy said. As Foxy walked out the ship he saw he was at his old town and how the shipping company was now Goldie and Friends. All the bad memory's came back to Foxy and he wanted to tear down the sign.

"Your right, everything has changed." TF mentioned

"Get a small boat something just for us. We are going to find the treasure." Foxy stated as he walked to Fredbears house. As he came to Fredbears House a anamtronic young maybe about 16 answered the door.

"Oh, Pardon me Lass, but I was curious if Fredbear was there?" Foxy asked while tilting his head.

"Aye, but he won't accept a visit from a man this late in the night." The girl replied.

"Maybe info about Foxy the Pirate?" Foxy asked as he looked down to sympathize. The girl looked a Fredbear who'd signal Foxy to come in.

"You knew Foxy?" Foxy asked as he sat down in a chair.

"Like a Son, he was maybe my best choice at Captain yet it was a shame how he died." Fredbear responded. Foxy removed his eyepatch and looked at Fredbear.

"Foxy? You're alive? What happend?" Fredbear asked while walking to Foxy.

"I was sent to the funhouse where I was tourted and had to escape with with a tunnel. I just want info on a few people." Foxy stated. Fredbear looked a Foxy again to make sure it was him.

"Ask away please! My suit may not work as well as it did 16 years ago but please ask." Fredbear eagerly asked

"1. What happened to Springtrap. 2. What is Chica doing. 3. Why aren't you owning the company?"

"For the first one, after springtrap returned he couldn't find Old Bonnie, in fact he was murdered and left in an ally way. Springtrap was discombobulated by Gold and he was then promoted to Captain for saving our town. This will lead me to your third question, he retired me and forced me to accept he offer as he was the best captain I had. For Chica, she is in Paris with Freddy married as Countess Fazbear." Fredbear said. Rage filled Foxys golden eyes and wanted revenge now on Chica who left him and didn't wait. Foxy took his gold and left it on Fredbears desk.

"Thank you" Foxy replied, he then left the house and saw TF with a nice rowboat.

"Ready to find the Gold Captain?" TF asked saluting Foxy.

"Let's do this." Foxy said while putting the boat in the water traveling to the Pizzeria.