Stronger

Foxy was eager to learn how to fight he decided to sleep in Mikes Cell to get used to the atmosphere as Mike had a huge cell in the funhouse. Foxy hated how every year Balloon Boy would abuse him and hurt him more. As soon as Foxy escaped he would kill Balloon Boy first and let his funhouse go to shambles. Foxys face was full with fury.

"Is everything ok Foxy?" Mike asked grabbing two sticks he found.

"Oh, yes just day dreaming again." Foxy responded now focusing on the fighting.

"Now the stronger fighter may not always win. It is speed! Speed of hand and speed of mind." Mike stated

"Heh, im already fast enough lets do this." Foxy snarled. Foxy grab his stick and touched Mike's. Foxy then ran after Mike. Mike then hit him with a combo that left Foxy in pure shock.

"It's about avoidance you would have got me if you weren't focus on all your power in attacking me." Mike said "Try it like this." Mike then showed Foxy a ton of combos and tricks to get Foxy to win his fights often.

"Pick up your stick lets try again." Mike stated as he kicked the stick to Foxy. Foxy smiled and started to thrust to Mike leaving him unprepared and hit with a combo. Mike then parried with his sword and tried to attack Foxy who then grabbed his wrist and got Mike.

"Very good! Now it's time for physics." Mike said

"For every action force there is an equal and opposite reaction force." Mike said. He was banging to rocks together watching them bounce off each other not as far but to get the point. Foxy was just starting at the broken chess piece he was given and how he missed his old life being stuck here for 13 years gets to him.

"You listening Foxy?" Mike asked. Foxy jolted up and said with a snyd tone

"How those 3 anamtronics betrayed me is an action and my reaction is revenge." Foxy smiled.

"Get up, Up!" Mike yelled.

"So tell me your story again Foxy."

"Where to start..." "I was taken to Bonnie for an act of treason that I didn't do, at the time I couldn't read or write. He said after he read the letter he burned it and let me go." Foxy shouted

"He burned the letter...weird how a man of power like Bonnie would burn such crucial evidence." Mike said

"He was protecting someone but who?" Foxy asked.

"A friend, an ally?" Mike questioned

"No, Bonnie wouldn't have friends being a politican like he is." Foxy said

"He was protecting himself!" Foxy yelled. Foxy flipped the table in Mikes room and started punching it.

"Old Bonnie is Bonnie's Father, he helped Springtrap betray the city, with him having the letter he would have all the power to prove he wasn't a traitor and framed me!  Him burning the letter shows me as a villian for knowing info and he would be a hero for discarding the evidence!" Foxy shouted. Foxys eyes were filled with rage and anger. "Bonnie had the power to arrest me, Gold wanted to be Captian, and Freddy was a pawn to Bonnie.

Mike just smiled. "Bravo Foxy Bravo" he started to clap his hands. Foxy screamed in pain and sat back down mubling craziness. He looked at he chess piece that was melted but still remained in the king shape. Foxy just sighed thinking of his master revenge.