Foxy The Count

As the duo headed for Rome Foxy started to update his appearance he started with his fur by upgrading it and getting a nice blue coat to look fashionable (Look at the cover). He bought a residence in Rome and many other places but Rome was his main for his money and got a lot of servants and a lot of women too. But none satisfied him.

"YOU NEVER CARED ABOUT ME YOU DUMB FOX ONLY REVENGE AND IM A TOOL!" An anamatronic girl yelled as she walked out of Foxys Mansion. Foxy stopped her and kissed her trying to apologize. She pushed Foxy away and got into a carriage never to be seen again. Foxy felt regret but had to move on.

"TF it's time, Let's host a party for all of Europe." Foxy said sheding a tear from his eyepatch. TF grabbed some black string and tied a bunch of letters that were made and sent them out to all the Rich Men and Women with Power in Europe. Foxy had to disuse himself under a name known as the Count of Hurricane. The Letters flew out of Foxys window and he kept watch on two letters.

"I hope those two families come TF. I can start my plan." Foxy smirked as he stared at his sun rising knowing the party was mere hours away.

"Bonnie! We got invited to a party!" TB yelled as she handed him the letter excitedly.

Greetings,
I am the Count of Hurricane. I invite you to my masion to have a night you'll never forget. I hope this will bring me to your ears and eyes.

I hope to see you soon!
-Count of Hurricane

Bonnie looked up at TB. "Get our daughter we're heading for rome!" Bonnie ran upstairs starting to pack his and his familes suitcase. TB went upstairs to see Tochi siting on her bed.

"Hey Tochi what's wrong?"

"Nothing...just thinking of Charles." As Tochi wiped tears from her eyes.

"You never know unless you ask if he feels the same. You're father was certain I didn't love him but he swept me off my feet and well the rest is history." TB smiled as Tochi hugged her mom. Wiping the little tears she had left.

"Pack your things we're going to Rome."
Tochi then went downstairs to see Charles and started to blush.

"I heard you're going to Rome for the weekend my lady, sadly I cannot as my Father has business and declined my trip." Charles said while kissing Tochi's hand making her pink cheeks turn red.

"I'm going to miss you Charles." Tochi said as she walked to the carriage.

"Me too..." Charles said under his breath as he headed home. His head tucked low.
"Maybe he'll lose that duel." Charles thought. Freddy was going to a court yard to dual someone who insulted him to defend his family's honors. TF grabbed his sword and GF (Glamrock Freddy) his. Freddy held his sword out and started pivoting moves that GF was memorized by, GF stood still for too long and Freddy stabbed him right between his ribs. GF fell and started to malfunction and Freddy went home. As soon as Freddy went in the door Chica came on the steps in her nightgown.

"Is he dead Freddy?" Chica asked as Freddy grabbed a glass of wine and drank some and put it down.

"Unless I didn't get his heart then I'm afraid so." Freddy said with no remorse.

"May God bless his soul." Chica said as she headed back upstairs.

A/N: Hey guys, there is two things going on at this time, the Party and Freddys reason of not being at the party. The next Chapter will Cover the Party.