Mother's Worry

Chica ran to Charles who was furious.
"Not now Mother, I have a legacy I need to protect." Charles said. "I'll be training all Night, Tochi my dear get some rest."
Tochi kissed Charles and nodded. Chica secretly went to Foxys bedroom who was dealing with TF. Foxy walked in his room and heard a sound.

"Foxy? Chica asked one more time. Foxy pulled a sword out, then put it away.

"I thought we finished this conversation in the carriage lass." Foxys accent slipping out.

"I did too, unil you said Foxy the Pirate A name I never mentioned." Chica said, Foxy just threw his sword and stressed removing his shirt.

"What do you want from me Chica?" Foxy asked.

"To be free from you like you are from me, a few questions and I'll dissappear Forever." Chica stated.

"Ask." Foxy said

"1. What happend
2. Where were you
3. Are you ok?" Chica asked.

"1. MUCH
2. 13 years in BBs Funhouse and 8 years as a theif with someone trying to seduce me.
3. Yes! Are you done?" Foxy replied now taking off his pants as he wa sgeting ready for bed.

"No." Chica answered

"Why do you care?" Foxy asked.

"Because I love you!" Chica yelled

"HOW YOU MARRIED THE MAN WHO BETRAYED M-" Foxy was cut off from Chica showing him the cloth on her fingers from the night of the rocks.

"Don't rob me of my hate! It's all I have!" Foxy shouted.

"Let it Go Foxy." Chica said

"God wouldn't want you to do this, neither the dual!" Chica exclaimed.

"God doesn't exist." Foxy said

"Yes he does, in everything even a kiss." Chica waked slowly to Foxy who grabbed her and started kissing her and melting to each others skin and fighting for air. Foxy and Chica had a wild night but before they slept. Foxy thought

Foxy realized he couldn't kill Charles. Foxy started to slowly get up to call of the dual that was in 3 hours. Chica was sleeping soft a baby. Charles was still fighting. Tochi was praying all night.

"Lord, please do not let Charles or Foxy die and this be a miscommunication. My father was corrupt but he adopted me. I pray that you protect both of them." Tochi prayed as Charles came into her room moaning and groaning.

"Sleep, Charles you have three hours." Tochi whispered as she kissed his orange fur petting him as he groaned in his sleep. Foxy took his carraige to Charles house where he went to call off the dual. Tochi answered the door and was furious at Foxy.

"Came to kill him in his sleep?" Tochi asked as she blocked the door.

"Tochi, lass I need to tell Charles an urgent message!" Foxy yelled.

"It's 0330 in the morning! He's sleeping." Tochi said.

"He's a good man, I can ruin your love and you." Foxy whimpered.

"Hurricane you are hilarious playing with his beliefs. I won't believe that." Tochi smirked. Charles groaned and went downstairs to Foxy who was trying to push through Tochi.

"CAME EARLY FOX?" Charles bolted at the door trying to tackle Foxy. Tochi was cheering for Charles who was besting Foxy who wasn't fighting. Charles was angry and kept telling Foxy to fight back Foxy just layer trying to talk.

"I CAME TO CALL OFF THE DUAL!" Foxy screamed! Charles got off of Foxy.

"So your a coward." Charles gritted his teeth bearing the teeth that looked like Foxy bearing his.

"No, I won't kill you not after your Mother promised me!" Foxy said as he got up. Charles didn't believe him and agreed to call off the dual.

"I agree to stop this dual. It's because you're a coward." Charles snorted as he grabbed Tochis hand and went to his room to sleep. Foxy walked back to his bed where he slept having the thought of his final revenge.