The Journey

3rd POV
It was a cool day in July Foxy, Gold, and Freddy set out on a voyage to save their Captain who has fallen incredible ill. They had to travel to a city that they were not welcome in after the bite of 87. (87 was FredBear in this story). The long day comes to an end when the trio stops and finds land.

Freddy POV:
"You sure you want to do this Foxy?"

"Aye, it's for our Captian"

"Uhh Ok."

"Hey Gold we want to stop here for an oil change. Mind if you stay on the ship?" Foxy asked

"Fine but if you two wander, you will pay the price."

3rd POV
Foxy and Freddy ran to the door and Foxy slashed the door open leaving guards scared.

"FOXY! WAIT!" Freddy yelled as the two went in the door.

Freddy was holding a flare and saw the ship floating away.

"We'll be fast mate!" Foxy said as he grabbed the flare and shot it in the city.

"Hello! We are friends and we need help for our captain!" Foxy yelled.

The civilians started to run at the anamatronics and wanted to kill them!

"Foxy..." Freddy Said worryingly as he grabbed his gun out and shot a civilian

The two then started to run looking for a nearest medic. They got cornered and were caught with mercy from Springtrap who was one of the civilizans. (Springtrap was a traitor and banished to this town they civilization thinks they are taking him back)

Springtrap POV:
"These two have nothing to do with me, killing them will do nothing. Bring there captain!"

As the rest if the civilzans walked away I wanted to talk to Foxy he could be my chance at escape.

"Foxy a word"

"But my captain!"

"Your captain is dead Foxy, they may not know it but I do. I've seen death so many times I can feel it"

"What is it Trap?"

"I want to send Old Bonnie a note of a message to come visit me as he will have permission soon enough. I need you to deliver it as I don't trust mail services."

"You have my word I'll get it to Old Bonnie."

3rd POV
Foxy went to Freddy to the tent as it was at night and he needed to rest his endoskeletion and power it.

"I could have gotten us killed Fred." Foxy said while shaking on the verge of tears.

"Could have, yet we survived! King's to you Foxy!" Freddy shouted. Freddy threw a chess like piece to Foxy and it looked like it was old and almost broken but you could see it was a king. Foxy then drifted to sleep leaving the letter easily accessible.

Next morning...

"Alright ready to go home Freddy?" Foxy asked.

Freddy just stared into space and sighed.

"Yeah let's go home!"