Mike

Foxy was shouting trying to get help as the floor kept moving?

"What is this a monster? Or a angel, or maybe my chance at death?" The thoughts flooded Foxys empty head. Suddenly, the floor stop and out came a Human.

"Hello, I am Mike. Your name is?" Mike asked

"F...Foxy" Foxy said while shaking.

"I was trying to find a way to escape but I went the wrong way hehe." "You are such a gift to me, I want you to help me dig out if I can see the light." Mike said

Foxy grabbed Mike put him on his shoulders to the window were Mike saw the light and sky and started to weep a little.

"Oh thank You God, Thank you!" Mike praised

"We don't speak of God in here Mike." Foxy stated.

"What about whats on the wall?" Mike asked.

"I can read nor write, I only traced to lose time." Foxy answerd.

"It says God will give you Peace" Mike said.

"It's faded like he has from my heart. All I want is revenge." Foxy said

"Well, I can teach you anything from reading to writing, to Italian." Mike stated Foxy perked up smiling. "All I ask is you help me dig."

"When do we start?" Foxy asked giving new hope.

"Tomorrow." Mike replied

Foxy was so excited he would get to read and write. Finally, become smart. He was focused on getting revenge on Bonnie, Gold, and Worst of all Freddy.

Next day

Foxy grabbed a chisel Mike left for him and started to dig a tunnel slowly to escape the funhouse.

"The plan is simple. The guards come twice a day. Once for your food, the second for your bathroom bucket. We will hide the dirt in the bucket." Mike stated

"So, throughout the day we will be able to do anything." Foxy stated.

"Correct learning fast I see."

Foxy and Mike grabbed their chisels and started to cave away at the dark tunnel. Days turned into weeks, weeks in months, months into years, and Foxy was getting smarter by the second he could use his ears and got faster from Mikes speed course.

"Foxy, I gave you this calc test to test your final math ability I'll dig and come get me when you're..." Mike was interrupted by Foxys Done.

"Let's see here, All correct wonderful Foxy!" Mike exclaimed Foxy smirked grabbed his chisel and started to dig with Mike and something pondered his head and had to ask Mike.

"Mike, I never knew anything about you why are you in here?" Foxy asked

"Well, I was a man on project springtrap and taught him how to fight. Leaving him powerful to control humans. He tried to control me to find the great FNAF pizzeria which was left with a ton of money. Although I know nothing of the info he thought I did and threw me in here to refresh my memory. I'm pretty sure he forgot about me and how I was meant to be in a suit years ago." Mike said.

"I see, for corruption of his own power he wanted to use you. Maybe they powered him down and he died." Foxy stated. "But you know how to fight...Teach me or dig alone." Foxy smiled while he was covered in dirt barley able to hear his own voice.

"Oh Foxy, you force me to walk a fine line. You are very smart and persistent and now you want to learn how to fight? I assume it's the ones you want revenge on?" Mike asked.

"Correct, but I need help training." Foxy smiled.

"Ok, but on one term you will dig more than me and when I need a break you will let me take it." Mike stated.

"Fine with me" Foxy then shocked Mikes hand.