Surprises

TF drove Foxy, Tochi, and Charles to the estate. The ride felt fast and they were there before anyone could realize. Charles walked out and held Tochis hand, Foxy just smiled.

"Welcome to my abode. Come, I'll show you your room." Foxy stated as he walked into the house giving the lovebirds a tour. Foxy finally showed them there room which was huge as it had a bathroom, bed, walk in closet, and desks.

"Oh my I dont know what to say! Thank you!" Charles stutterd while looking the room (that was amber) in the wall. Tochi grabbed Charles arm as they decided to have fun and explore the room a little. Foxy closed the door and walked to his room.

"TF we got work to do on Fazbear any info?" Foxy asked as he shut his door.

"Well, Fazbear has a terrible gambling problem where he lost almost everything. He has a huge shipment coming in and that will keep him in power." TF stated while Foxy taking notes.

"Make sure we own that company tonight and tell other shipping companies to stay away from Freddy he'll have no choice but to go to Goldie." Foxy said as he gave the notes to a servant. Foxy looked at the sunsent and his mind went blank as it looked like Chicas eyes again and heard Charles and Tochi laughing reminding Foxy of the love he did have. Foxy decided o finally sleep after a rough weekend of a party and the whole Charles incident as he had huge plans for the next day. Foxy dreamed of when he was back before the funhouse of how he wised he was the man he used to be. Foxy started to cry and whimper as TF woke him up.

"Your grace wake up it's almost time!" TF shouted as he handed Foxy his best outfit. Charles and Tochi walked into the dining room where it was velvet and smelled like roses.

"Come, Come sit." Foxy said as he grabbed two nice chairs and the lovebirds sat down. TF rang a bell and all he servants came in with fruit and goodies for the three to have. Charles was drinking some Orange Juice.

"So Hurricane, how did you know our kidnapping?" Charles asked as he put his glass down, Tochi nodded looking for answers.

"Well a Counts son was in my town, of course I'd know and the kidnapping is very important business." Foxy said while popping a grab in his mouth.

"I invite you to Paris to our house as I believe my parents would want to thank you in person." Charles stated. Foxy looked down and met with Charles Golden eyes.

"Unfortunately I can't I have business." Foxy said as he popped a cube of watermelon in his mouth.

"Please?" Charles asked as he look Foxy in his Golden Eyes. Foxy looked over a TF and TF gave him a nod.

"Ye your grace?" TF asked.

"TF, when is our next appointment due?" Foxy asked.

"The gold?" TF stutterd and Foxy cut him off.

"Shipment." Foxy rolled his eyes and ate another slice of Watemelon.

"Oh, I'm so sorry your grace the shipment is not yet due." TF said with confidence.

"And it arrives?" Foxy questioned

"Not until another 3 weeks." TF answered. Tochi started cheering and so did Charles laughing.

"Whats so funny?" Foxy smiled as he drank some grape juice.

"Oh, just 3 weeks is perfect and you'll be just in time!" Tochi said as Charles looked up and smiled. TF looking at Foxy gave him a nod.

"In one for what?" Foxy asked.

"My 21st Birthday!" Charles exclaimed. Foxy looked up and decided to go to Paris all three of them headed in the same carriage.