Charles Birthday

Charles and his friends arrived back in Paris where Foxy left for business reasons.

"Hes always leaving for business reasons. I wish he could just stay with us."Charles said while looking down.

"You still have me!" Tochi exclaimed while giving Charles a kiss on the cheek. Charles smiled and happily skipped with Tochi untill they arrived home. Freddy was furious (the papers he was shuffling though) as he couldn't find a bank to take him or his shipping company due to him being in debt and a gambler. Freddy stomped out of his house where he saw Charles and Tochi. Charles smiled.

"Good Evening Father I have-" Charles was cut of by Freddy.

"Very good, Thanks." Freddy said as he got into a carriage and went to see Gold. Freddy was shuffling to see any code where he couldn't find anything.

"Damn, I have to use Gold one final time." Freddy thought as he stepped out of the carriage.

"Well if I isn't the great Count Freddy Fazbear. What do I owe the honor for seeing you?" Gold asked while smoking a pipe. Freddy looked at him.

"I need a shipper for my goods coming in for tonight as I am at my sons 21st birthday party. How much do I owe you?" Freddy explained. Gold smirked and threw his pipe.

"For a friend like you, nothing." Gold putting his hands on Freddy shoulders giving him the feeling of relaxation.

"Good." Freddy smiled as he got back into his carriage. Gold smirked and passed a note to TF who was in disguise. TF gave the note to Foxy who held on to it. The note read,

Dear Workers,
Tonight at 2300 Freddy wants us to ship his goods after he left us a while back. We will still 1-2 boxes where we will get the profit we misses from him.
-Gold

Foxy smiled Foxy was ready to set his first victim up being Gold. But he had to get ready for the party and it was 1500. Foxy shirked and started to walk to his residence in Paris until he bumped into a Chicken.

"Pardon me lass in a bit of a hurry." Foxy said as the Chicken looked up and called out his name.

"Foxy?" The Chica asked as she got up and revealed to be Chica.

"Sorry not him." Foxy answered as he disappeared into the crowd as Chica followed him.

"Why God why mus you punish me?" Chica thought. Chica always saw Foxy everyday but seeing him alive confused her she picked up Charles huge cake and started to head back. Charles party was big, bustling, and somehow bigger than Hurricanes party! Everyone was on their best and Charles had a ton of presents stacked in a bucket. Tochi smiled and they kissed looking around for Hurricane. A door rang and a servant announced.

"FROM ROME ITALY, The Count of Hurricane!" Charles smiled and yelled for Foxy as he called his Father too.

"Father this is the man who saved me in Rome!" Charles exclaimed as Foxy shook his hand firmly.

"Thank you sir its been an honor." Freddy smiled.

"I have been waiting this moment for awhile." Foxy smiled as his eyes were full of venomous rage. Chica glanced at Foxy who was talking to a women who he asked to waltz. As then tempo picked up Chica realized his eyes and it was Foxy. As the Waltz ended. Chica ran to Foxy.

"Foxy!" Chica shouted as she hugged him.

"Ma'am I told you I am not this Foxy." Foxy responded as he pushed her off.

"Oh, I am so sorry, please thank you for saving my son. You'd have to be a mother to truly know what you have done for my baby boy." Chica said as her and Foxy a started to waltz.

"Presenting the Bonnie family!" Yhe servant announced.

"What are they doing here?" Chica asked while Foxy went to talk to Bonnie.

A/N: Again I want it to be one part but I'd think it would be really long.