Two Anamatronics, One Fox

The ship had finally arrived and Gold was on it moving it to a carriage which was controlled by TF to take it away.
"He won't know if 1 box is gone." Gold smirked as he grabbed a box and put it on his ship. Suddenly, Officers came and surrounded Gold.

"Golden Freddy, you are under arrest of theif." An Officer said.

"This is absurd!" Gold yelled as he rolled his silver eyes.

"Well, this can all be solved if this men search your vessel." Foxy stepped in and smiled. Gold looked at the Carraige going far away.

"HE SET ME UP!" Freddy said as he kicked a barrel. He picked up heavy scroll and threw it at Foxy who caught it and threw it away. Gold rushed Foxy who grabbed the rope from the sail and tied it around Golds neck and had him leaning on the plank.

"Who are you?" Gold demanded holding on the the railings as Foxy had a furious face.

"I'm the Count of Hurricane, but you may know me as Foxy the Pirate." Foxy stated as his golden eyes turned red.

"F-F-Foxy?" Gold stammered as Foxy punched him down leaving Gold to hang.

"Cut him down before he can't breath." Foxy said to an officer as he passed by. Bonnie was in a sana chilling thinking of old memories when Foxy walked in and turned the steam up a little.

"Oh boy thats a little hot." Bonnie said as he looked up and saw Foxy.

"Oh, Hurricane good to see you! I assume everything went well?" Bonnie asked.

"Perfect! Thanks to you letting me have the officers in command we were able to stop Gold." Foxy said as he smiled.

"I can occur there will be no more problems on my side of the party." Bonnie stated while smiling. Foxy smirked back.

"I Can see this being a long partnership between us Bonnie." Foxy smiled "but I have one question, where were you the night when Foxy the Pirate go arrested?"

"W-What?" Bonnie asked

"Oh a simple question, he had a letter of treason that he didn't commit why send him away?" Foxy asked as he turned up he steam even more. Bonnie went to the door and banged on it knowing it was locked.

"You see Foxy was innocent, you need him gone for information you knew. But who could have revoke this information? You're father." Foxy stated.

"You have theories just ideas, nothing true." Bonnie suttered as he pointed his anamatronic finger at Foxy who wasn't breaking a sweat.

"I have Freddy." Foxy said

Flashback to the day of when Chica and Freddy went to Bonnie.

"How's your father Freddy?" Bonnie asked

"Alive, sadly." Freddy replied, Bonnie smirked.

"We share the same misfortune." Bonnie smirked as Freddy smiled deviously.

Present day.

"FREDDY PULL THE TRIGGER AND KILLED MY FATHER HED NEVER CONFESS IN A MILLION YEARS!" Bonnie yelled, Foxy smirked and pulled the roe releasing the same.

"But you have." Foxy smiled, "Dont you remember?" Bonnies mind went blank until he put Hurricane and Foxy together.

"F-Foxy?" Bonnie asked and Foxy nodded.

"Bonnie the Bunny, you are under arrest for conspiracy to murder." The officer said as he dragged Bonnie out who saw Charles and Tochi together.

"HURRICANE DID THIS!" Bonnie shouted as he was put into a carriage and taken away. Charles grew furious.

"Oye, Hurricane you dare insult my future Father in Law?" Charles asked full of rage just with Foxy. Foxy walked to Charles

"Young man there is history you don't know about-" Foxy got smacked with a handkerchief  by Charles who challenged him to a dual.

"Charles come to your sense." Foxy said as Charles snapped at him.

"No, you have far made me seem like a young boy not a man." Charles held up his ring finger to show a ring him and Tochi had.

"Well so be it the Charles. Meet me at the yard in Paris 0630." Foxy demanded.  Chica overheard this and wanted to stop the dual.

A/N: So there was that little plot in Paris of Foxy getting his revenge.

Let me Explain.
Way back in the earlier chapters Foxy was sentenced to Jail for Treason because he had a letter. Bonnie burned it because it would influence his political power if his father didn't get it. If Bonnies Father or a Springtrap follower got the letter Bonnie would lose his power. Freddy killed Old Bonnie to get Bonnie to kill his Father so Freddy would get his fathers inheritance.

Simple Version: Bonnie burned letter to stay in power, and needed Freddy to Kill dad so he would stay in power even more.
Gold was just accused of theif by a set up.