Diana

( short chapter )

Diana's pov - I can't believe this is happening, how could he do this to me, "ME!!! After everything I have done for him and let him do to me, I never denied him anything, I would always do what he wanted, How he wanted and when he wanted it.
Now look at me I am covered in blood my body is aching and I am chain to chair covered in my own filth, I swear I will find a way out of this, I just need to get my hands on a phone to call my sister.
I have the perfect plan and my sister will help me make them come true and also would have no choice but to leave that whore and kids and be with me.
I took care of him for 8 years me so it should be me that is Mrs Del Russo not her.
I mean it should be easy, I heard the guards talking about how happy that there precious Queen is doing better then she was before then the guard mentioned that she is not 100 percent which is Why the Don hasn't really left her side.
Which made me Mad to know she was the reason he hasn't being in the office, which means he wasn't with me, we always had our morning and afternoon then evening at his penthouse at his hotel.
I know he loves me that's why he always came to me, I know he has slept with other woman but he always came back to me because I mean something to him not them.
He is only with her because he found out about those brats which I am sure are not his I just have to help him see it.
If we must we will throw her out and keep them that way I won't have to ruin my body to have a baby.
I have to come up with a plan just as I was about to scream for one of guards, one of them
Walked in and I noticed it was the guard I think his name is Donny he is always starring at me.
This might be what I need I know as disgusting as I look I'm sure I will still get him then take complete advantage of him, getting exactly what I want.
I need my sister and she is so sweet looking no one will suspect her.
I will get the life I want and deserve, I know she will come through for me, she always does, she may be innocent looking and I am talking about how she can fool anyone but in real life she can be quite a little hellion.
I just can't wait for this to come to end well at least for that whore and her kids.
I looked over at Donny.

Diana- Umm can I get some water please and food I will do anything and um maybe take  me out of these chains please ....
I will do anything......

Please.......

Diana's pov- He came closer to me and I brushed my lips across his neck as he removed my chains.
Moving his hands up my legs closer to my pussy which I will happily gave it up to him.
Ha now I know I will get everything I want thanks to Donny then my sister.
I am coming for you all.....