Family reunited p1

Leonardo's pov- I have never felt this intense pain in my heart.
On one hand I am elated to know that soon I will see my Aria not in the way I would have liked from what my son has told me, that is where the dread comes in what if lose her, will my children hate me, I haven't even meet my daughter yet.
Will she be as cold to me as her brother, well he did let me hold him for a bit but I can see he still keeps his guard up which is fine, I get it , I may not like it but I get it.
We reached close to the school but he told us to stop.

Leonardo - Figlio I thought you said your sister was at your school.

Santiago - Well yes and no , you see we have a secret hideout it's off the beaten path that we usually take when we have PT or running drills, we built it.
We have to go by foot because there's no way cars could make it through there.
( just then, my walkie-talkie goes off. It's a Ricky)

Santiago - Hey bro we are walking to you now is everything okay

Ricky - Tiago I tried to get the fever down. I gave her the medicine that you took nothing is working.

Santiago - We will be there in a few minutes make sure her bag is packed up..

Leonardo ( I wanted to say something but nothing came out. I was lost for words. Scared of something bad happened to my daughter before I got a chance to meet her.)
Figlio how far is it and tell why she wasn't at the hospital when your mom got taken.

Santiago- Because she wasn't really sick, and she threw up right away after she ate it.
I also didn't want to leave her at the hospital, because with mom been sick and there too they will call the next of Kent  and that would means they would of called Lexi and I didn't want her hurt more, or worse...

Leonardo - ( I could see the pain in his eyes he held it well, trying to be strong, I am proud that he's like this, but he doesn't need to be any more. I am here.
I pulled him into a hug and was happy when he didn't reject me and pull away)
I can see you are trying to be strong for them, but I am here now and I am never leaving any of you ever again okay.

Santiago - ( I got caught up, hug me, it felt right, I am usually the one that protects, but this time I felt protected. It was a nice feeling but I still didn't let my tears fall. I held them in. I pulled back slowly)
We are here, see it's right there.
( I ran ahead and opened the door to my sister softly, whimpering, and could barely keep your eyes open )
Santi , I hear Mom will be okay and so will you, we can take you to the hospital, I told you we would handle it.
I found dad and told him everything

Santi's pov - dad...our dad, I turned around and saw him and I don't know what it was, but I felt an instant connection, and with that came a burst of energy, I don't know why, but I just ran into arms and cried.

our dad, I turned around and saw him and I don't know what it was, but I felt an instant connection, and with that came a burst of energy, I don't know why, but I just ran into arms and cried

( just imagine her would light her hair)

Leonardo  pov - when I saw my daughter, awake and whimpering, I wanted to cry. She looks like she was in so much pain, but I snapped out of my own trance when a little body leaped  into my arms. That was when I saw it my little princess My Santi , I held her tightly to my body kissed all over her face

Leonardo - Shhh....Shhhh, You have no Idea how happy I am right now I promise to not let any of you go ever again okay.
But right now I think it's best we leave we have to get you to the hospital.
So the doctors can make you feel better yeah.

Santi - mommy... what about....( cutoff )

Leonardo - stai tranquilla adesso, figlia mia, risparmia le forze, prometto che tua madre starà bene, prometto che migliorerà e anche tu. poi lascerai l'ospedale e verrai a casa con me e saremo tutti una grande famiglia felice come dovremmo essere fin dall'inizio. dormi principessa, ti ho preso. andiamo da mio Figlio.

( stay calm now, my daughter, save your strength, I promise your mother will be well, I promise she will get better and so will you. then you will leave the hospital and come home with me and we will all be one big happy family like we should have been from the beginning. sleep princess, I got you. let's go to my son. )

Leonardo's pov - I have no idea if they even understand, Italian, I mean Aria was have and she could speak fluently, but when I saw Santi lift her head up and gave me a little nod, I knew she understood me.
Santiago nodded as well and said  your right we have to hurry Mom and Santi need to be treated immediately so I new he too under stood but his friends or should I say my other son had blank looks, I will fix that get some tutor to teach the Italian.
Once we made it to the car I tried putting Santi in her seat but she just clung onto me and didn't wanna go.
I told Angelo  to drive the police wouldn't do anything anyways and if my princess doesn't want me to put her down I won't.
She can stay in my arms forever.
I didn't think I could feel instant love ever again but seeing them, I feel that instant connection.
Which is why I probably didn't do anything To Santiago when he barged into my office normal I would have disarmed him child or not but something in me held me back, now I know why.
Now I finally get to see the last piece of the puzzle to put my heart back together again to make me whole me hole I need my Aria.