Infiltrating Del Russo Corp

( couldn't find better ones so just imagine them in a different setting )

Santiago - How are you feeling Santi

Santina - I'm okay feeling bit better, but you still haven't told me about is she okay when is she coming home.

Santiago - she will be okay that is all you need to know I will make sure of it anyways Ricky is going to stay with you again, we have stuff to take care of.
( I looked over to Ricky )
You remember what you have to do right ?

Ricky - of course , I have my laptop here , I will be your eyes in the sky.
Just do what needs to be done.

Santiago- Alright cool see you soon, let's go boys ( we each gave Santi a kiss to the cheek before we left)

Vince - So how are we going to get to the top floor because that is where his office is located.
Why didn't we just infiltrate his mansion get to him.

Mike - Because he has a lot more guards there.
People suspected that he's a mafia Don but no one can completely prove it so they only have the normal amount of guards that most business men have.

Santiago - Mike is right , that and Ricky looked into it Lexi is out shopping with her Aunt which is close to where his office is located.
So when he sends her a text that will be in disguise to make it look like it's from Leonardo, she will come running then we will have our way and show them who her and her Aunt truly are and because I feel like being petty, I will also tell Lexi how she ended up with her Aunt.

Vince - prefect so where should we enter?

Santiago - ( I called to Ricky through the earpiece )
Ricky which Is better quick way to get to the top level.

Ricky- Around back there is a hidden elevator. Let me know when you're inside. There's no cameras there so won't be able to see you.

Santiago - where in.

Ricky- okay sit tight boys and enjoy the ride this will take you to executive level, which is where Leonardo's offices is .

Santiago - Ricky send the cow the text, I am sure she will be here in like two minutes.
( we all couldn't help but laugh )
Alright guys quiet down we don't wanna get caught.
( we all quiet down, laughing, and made a way directly in front of his office there was two guards before they could even say a word we shot them with a tranquilliser.
Don't want to kill them , we don't a beef with them.
We push the doors open.
That is when I saw him, the man who is Mine and Santi father as-well as our Nonno.

Leonardo - ( I heard the sound from outside but didn't think to much of it but then the doors pushed opened and three young boys maybe about 10 or 12 came barging in with machine guns in hand and a few pistols strapped to them what the hell is this, is the only thing I could think of )
WHAT  THE HELL  ( cutoff )

Santiago - Do we think we're doing? Or who do we think we are?
Well I will tell you?
( I looked at the one Guard ready to pull his gun)
I wouldn't do that if I were you , your boys outside got tranquilizers, but you will get a bullet.
I will let you know who I am soon but first, we are waiting for two cows that deceived you.

Leonardo - Look kids you need to calm down before you hurt yourself, that is a powerful weapon in your hands.
Whatever it is I am sure I could help, this is not a way to get what you want?

Santiago - I believe it is , you should know that more then anyone Don Leonardo isn't that how you handle people that don't give you what you want.