Santiago visit his mom in hospital

Santiago's pov - I couldn't really sleep not knowing if our mom is okay, I spent most of the night talking to Santi making sure she was okay , she still looked a little weak I would take her to the hospital but something tells me not to, that Crazy cow Lexi might try something, I didn't want our mom to go but she was in a really bad state she barely looked like she was breathing.
I just have to hope that Lexi doesn't know.
I decided to have a quick shower since it's already 7 am I had to go see Santi before I visit mom in the hospital.
Mike and Vince said they had an Idea to get medicine for Santi.
I just hope Mom and Santi will be happy and healthy again and back to them selfs again.

Mike- Earth to Tiago let's go bro , Vince already go breakfast for Santi and Ricky got a few games and things they can do while we are gone.

Sergeant Williams- And where are you young cadets off to in such a hurry?

Santiago- We are going to my house Sir, we already have permission from Admiral Caskin sir.

Sergeant Williams- Very well as you were cadets, enjoy your weekend and rest up well because we will start combat training for the annual war games coming up.

Ricky - dam he is gunna run us to the ground but still it is way better then the group home.

Santiago's pov - I patted him on the back and gave him a Bro hug cause his not only my friend but his my brother just like Mike and Vince are, they told me what there life was like before they came to the academy.
We all walked toward our secret for making sure no one saw us, we don't need anyone finding a secret hideout.
Once we got there we opened the door and I see Santi with tears in her eyes she looks like she is so much pain, she is covered in sweat, but shivering like she's cold at the same time I go to touch her forehead, and I can feel that she's burning.

Santiago - Santi it's okay , I promise I will make everything better remember, I promised I would always take care of you.
Here I got some aspirin it should help with the fever .
When we go to hospital I will get you some medicine okay.

Santi- ( I Chuck deep breast. It was hard to speak. I was in so much pain. ) Y....You will .....( deep breath ) make sure mom is okay.....right.

Santiago - I will I promise

Mike/Ricky /Vince - We all promise, where your brothers, too, right?

Santi -( deep breath ) of .... Course .... You ...are ...silly ....

Santiago - Okay Santi Ricky will stay with you , we got you breakfast and we will bring lunch when we come back okay....
I am one phone call away just hang in there eat all your food and drink lots of water and rest.
( I kissed her forehead before we left )

Santiago- It will probably take us about an hour on bike but Mike did you get her room number.

Mike - Yeah I got it room 35 fourth floor

Vince - Alight boys let's talking more riding.

Santiago pov- We road are bikes mostly in silence. I think it was mostly for my benefit as I was so lost in my own thoughts about what happened. I know it isn't also called Dad's fault. He didn't know where existence it was Lexi and aunt Carolin.
I got Mike to transfer everything to USB I bugged her phone so we have more then enough evidence of what she has done and what she's been doing and if our dad is the new Mafia Don then he will have no problem taking them out but I know if he won't I will.
My snapped back as Vince the whiner let us know we finally made it.
We chained up our bikes and headed inside.
We knew being young we might get stopped because technically we shouldn't be here without an adult.
But we got that covered.

Vince's pov - I looked over at Tiago , he my hide it well but I know he isn't okay, I know he is scared seeing mom like this , yes me Mike and Ricky all call his mom Aria our mom cause she said she is our mom and will keep trying to make it illegal and official, but either way we will always be her sons.
We are all hurting over what happened but as bad as it is for us I know he is hurting twice as much. I put my hand on his shoulder as he open the door to mom's room.

Santiago - mom....mom..... ( I rushed over and cuddled her and kiss both her cheeks )

Dr Norrello - Hello there young man is this young woman your mother.

Santiago- yes sir she is..., is she going to be okay ?

Dr Norrello- rest assure we are doing everything we can possibly to help your mom.
I need to speak to an adult member of your family about your mother's condition.

Santiago- ( I silently look at Mike and he knows exactly what I mean ) um sure there is Uncle Ray here I will get his number from my phone , I watch silently as he took my phone and instead of talking soon he came back and handed me the phone.)
Please Doctor sir please tell me what is wrong with my mom, I am her son I have the right to know, no matter how old I am.

Dr Norrello - ( I now I shouldn't do this but he reminds me of me. I only had my mother and I would be the same way if she was sick and that age.) okay son look your mom has ingested something that is slowly killing her organs and unless we find out what she ingested I am afraid the outcome won't be so good.
All we can tell from the test was that it was mixed with food.

Santiago- umm okay Dr I understand and I know you will do your best for my mom.
I want to be a Doctor too( complete lie but it had to be done )
I am just curious if my mom had a little bit and threw it up but was still sick what kinda medicine or procedure would you have
( He looked at me kinda funny but told me anyways that is when I sent a text to Mike, he immediately looked up at me and not at his head, then walked over to mom giving her a kiss on the cheek before he went out soon Vince followed )
Mom I will come back soon and don't worry about Santi I will look after her.
Oh and don't trust Lexi , if you can hear me don't trust her okay, bye mom see you soon

Santiago's pov - The sound of the fire alarms been pulled. I knew exactly what to do. Mike sent me a text so he disabled all cameras.
I took a quick look at where the pharmacy was noticing no one was there so I made a run for it to get the exact medicine that Dr Norrello told me about.
Hope this works.
Just as I was about to leave they said everything was clear and it was a false alarm but then I heard code red, and someone yelled the name of my mom room I immediately ran back to where her room was and of course they wouldn't let me in.
The only thing that I heard before I pulled away was that if we don't find out what she ingested, she isn't going to make it, she will be gone within a week with that statement alone, and what I had to do.
Time to reveal myself to Dad let's see what he will do with the information I'm about to show him.