First day at the new school part 2

Leonardo's pov - I was in the middle of torturing this son of a bitch who I loaned money too  plus protection and he hasn't paid me back he even had the audacity to run , well in his case he tried to but I guess his fat ass is too slow.
Midway through my shift my phone goes off and I know it's one of my boys so I immediately pick it up but it's a live video message the headmaster Yelling at Santiago for beating his son up and then telling him his not surprise with a criminal for a father mmm is that so well looks like this fat piece of shit is gonna have to wait to die another day, I am heading to the school to take care of another fat piece of crap.
I told Alex to take him back and have the cleaners clean this shit up.
I brought Alessio and Carlos with me.

Carlos- where are we off to Don?

Leonardo- Just watch this my boys sent it to me.
We need to take care of the headmaster, I already told the guards to make sure he doesn't leave, I send more guards to surround the school.
He will not leave.
His son is 16 and messing with my son and my bit of course put him in his place so since his son is 16 old enough to know we will take him too.

Alessio - I can't wait to get my hands old that little shit, he wants to mess with someone younger huh well that shows how weak he is so I will happily give him the same treatment.
But I am also sure those boys of yours would want to join in.

Leonardo - You know them too well Fratello.

Leonardo's pov - My blood is boiling slowly up to the surface, as we get closer to the school and it already was at its boiling point with that fat ass back at the warehouse.
But this is on a whole nother level because this involves my children and no one and I mean no one shall or will ever do anything against them.
All I will say for now is that this school will be getting a new headmaster and when the old headmaster and his son don't come back that will be the warning the rest of them need.
Once we pull up to the school I see the boys talking out front with some of the guards surrounding them, good at least they're doing their job.

Leonardo- i miei ragazzi vanno in macchina e mi aspettano mentre mi occupo del preside e di suo figlio.
( my kids go to the car and wait for me while I deal with the principal and his son.)

Santiago - Si will wait in the car.
( we all went in the car already knowing what will happen hopefully he will let us have a piece like last time, I mean he knows we can handle it, they all say we are naturals, born for the Mafia world )

__________________________________

Leonardo's pov - I walked straight to his office and saw all of my guards  outside, I took a peek, and saw his son, holding icepack to his face and his ribs and of course his poor excuse of a father sitting on his chair sweating , his hair looking completely dishevelled I can smell the fear from here and I love it.
I kick the door open and they jump from there seats Alessio and Carlos stand beside the  door to his office.

Leonardo - Well Mr Wilson, I see you like to give your misfortunate son some special treatment by allowing him to bully and pick on children younger than he is, yes I know my son is not the first one he has done it to. He's just the only one that kicked his ass.
Because my boy despite his age is a very stilled fighter.
Then you go and yell at him because he in all literal sense, knocked your son, the fuck out.
So instead reprimanding your son for what he's doing you go and yell at my son and threaten him.
Everyone knows who I am and what I do and more importantly, what I am capable off.
( I look towards his son who is crying like a little girl right now , pathetic little pussy.)
This is not just for your father it is for you too since you are 16 and old enough to know better.
I am going to take a shot in the dock and say that what's about to come will be your first and only lesson in consequences for your actions since I am sure your father has never held you accountable for any of your passed actions but that is about to change now.
( I sent a text to all my guards that we're outside )
Take them both to the warehouse we might come after dinner on the weekend , pretty much when we feel like dealing with the two of you.

Headmaster Wilson - W...what no ....I swear Don this was all a misunderstanding.....:
I was just telling my son that.... He needs to apologise.
I....I know ....t...they ....recorded....me Don b...but that was ....just in the head of the moment....
Please give us a second chance....please Don.....

Brad - I....I....( crying ) was Joking.... I ....I didn't....me...an it... I...I swear.....I'm ... s..orry.... Please.....

Leonardo - your  pleas and tears mean nothing to me you little shit Now this time  is the time that you will learn. Now is the time you will receive a real consequence, but in this instance, it will be your last consequence.
And your father will join you in that last consequence.
Enjoy your journey on the way to your hell.
( with that I walked out hearing them, screaming and crying as my guards  took them away.
As I made it to the car getting in, I saw there faces they were all smirking ear to ear, I know what they want and they will get it.
This is there fight this is for them to punish this fuckers and enjoy. I don't want to take that away from them.
I will sit back and enjoy the show. I know my sons will put on. )