Taking them home

( Slight time skip )

Leonardo's pov - It's been two weeks, the boys and I have been staying in my penthouse suite as it is closer to the hospital I didn't want to be far away from them but now that Santiago and Santi are ready to be discharged I will be taking them home, the only downside is that it's further away from hospital, but they're just isn't enough in the penthouse for all of them.
I already had interior designer, fix all their rooms, they told me what they into with they like what they don't like, so I use what they told me and informed the designer, the finish was amazing. I just hope they all like it.

Leonardo- Alright kids just finished signing the discharge papers , you guys ready to go.

All kids - Yes ...

Santi - I'm ready but.... I don't want to leave mom, what..if...( cutoff )

Leonardo - ( I picked her up in my arms and held her tightly to me ) oh no...no principessa please don't cry.
How about this... I have an entire wing in our mansion that is a hospital, so I how about I ask Dr Oswell everything we need for your mom and I set up a room there will that make you feel better and I will also make sure she has an entire team of Doctors and nurses that will take care of her around the clock.
( I was thinking of doing this anyways, I don't want to be away from her for too long either)

Santiago - You can do that? But what if something happens when they take her to us.

Santi - She will be okay right daddy...

Leonardo - ( I saw Mike, Ricky and Vince with the pain expression one of worry but all three remained quiet)
She will be perfectly fine, I promise besides she will be airlifted, I will have her transported there with one of my helicopter's.
Alright let's say goodbye by tomorrow your mom.

Santiago - Hey mom we have to leave you for a bit but dad said that he will have you moved to his mansion, so we won't be apart for long, I promise the boys and I will take care of Santi.
( I hug her and kissed her cheek, I pushed back the tears that wanted to come out, I have cried enough in front of them.)

Santi- Bye Mom I will see you real soon, maybe once we all move in with Daddy I will paint your nails like we use too.
Please wake up soon mom, I need you we all do, I don't want you to leave us. ( I hugged , kissed then I started crying then daddy picked me up rubbing my back whispering in my ear that Mom will be okay again just like he promised )

Mike- Hey mom it's Mike, he once told us that would be a dream and goal to adopt us and now you get your dream thanks to dad so you need to wake up okay so we can have that big party that we said we would have when that day comes.

Ricky - ( I kissed her cheek and hugged her a few tears slip from my eyes , she is the only one who showed me any motherly love )
Come back to us soon mom.

Vince- ( I held her hand trying to stop myself from crying, Mike,Ricky and I we were all basically the same we never had any motherly love.
Basically spent our entire life in a group home until we got accepted into the military school we hated it at first at, the moment we met Santiago everything, went from hell for us to heaven especially when we met his mom who then became our mom too)
Mom love you, I know you need a lot of transplants but you need to make it work, we can't lose you.
( I felt a hand on my shoulder I turned around and saw it was dad )

Leonardo - Vince come on Figlio it's time to go.

Santiago's pov- Dad lends us out with his guards forming a shield around all of us. There's a limousine waiting for us.
I looked at the my boys and Santi there guys go as big as mine.
Once we get in I instantly roll my eyes seeing Santi sitting on Dad's lap cuddling him even though there is other seats available she is such a baby.
It doesn't bother me I am happy that she is finally getting a father's love that I know she was missing and wanting.
I admit I always thought I didn't need it, that I didn't need or want a dad but the moment he came into our life and showed genuine guilt, worry and love the walls I built up slowly came down.
There is still somewhat of a wall up, I can't completely take it down at least not until mom is better and I can fully see that he wants us really wants us and will never leave us or let us go.
My mind was wondering just thinking about everything that I didn't even realise that we just pulled up and this is not a mansion it's like a castle I have never seen a house this big.