Family time

Leonardo's pov - My heart can rest easy now, knowing that Aria is going to be fine that she is in my arms safe and sound, she is still a little weak and in pain which is understandable given everything she has been through.
I know she wants me to take it easy on her and not going over board but that is something I can't do.
I won't keep her in the room all day, if she wants to leave she can but she has to be in a wheelchair I don't want her walking around she won't like it but I don't care I can't risk anything happening to her.
I broke out of my thoughts when I felt something move on me well more like someone one, I couldn't help but smile at how cute she looked, she is just as beautiful as the day I first meet her.
I slowly moved the hair from her face and her eyes fluttered open looking up at me.

Leonardo - ciao amore mio ( hello my love )
Are you hurt ? Are you hungry? Should I get Dr Oswell .

Aria- Leo stop it I am fine, well as fine as I can be, were are the kids.
( I tried to get up but was immediately pulled back )
Leonardo I just want to use the bathroom and then go see the kids.
( with that Leo picks me up and carries me to the bathroom, gosh this man he really is not going to let me do anything and I have no idea how long this will go for. )
Leo you know I can walk to the bathroom, how will I gain my strength if you keep carrying me everywhere.

Leonardo - First Amore I will be all the strength you need and second you will only slowly start to walk when all the stitches have healed.
I won't keep you locked up in this room but if you want to leave it will be in a wheelchair.
Now I will fill the bath up and I will wash you.
Don't argue with me on this.

Aria - ( I could see the pain and desperation in his eyes and voice , I have never seen Leo like this he has always be strong and never let anyone see a weakness, I wrapped my arms around his torso holding onto him as tightly as I could.)

okay amore mio, ma solo se ti unisci a me.
( okay my love, but only if you join me. )

Leonardo- ( My chest rumbled in satisfaction that she understood my need , I sent a quick text to Mara to make sure the kids were in the theatre room. )
After we wash up I will take you downstairs and we can have some family time, I know how much they have missed you and I know you have missed them twice as much.

__________________________________
( The Del Russo children ) 

Mara- Come on all of you wash up and come down to the theatre room you father ask me to bring you all there.

Santiago - Why Nonna Mara ?
( they call her Nonna because she raised there dad )

Mara- Your father has a surprise for all of you and would like you all down okay.
And besides since you boys will start school tomorrow you all will be busy, so let's not keep him waiting.

Santi - Did daddy say anything about mommy, is she doing better, I know daddy said she had to rest has she rested enough?
Can we go see her ?

Mara- I am sure you will all see her together soon but for now let's not keep waiting yeah.

Ricky- I am sure mom is okay and we will go see her maybe with dad, maybe that is
Where he is taking us.

Santiago- Ricky is right Santi come on let's go...

Santiago's pov- I grabbed hold of Santi hand and we all followed Nonna Mara out as she lead us to the theatre room to this place is so huge I still haven't figured out where everything is, but we're getting there.
Once we enter the theatre room, all our faces light up when we see mom there and a table filled with food.
We all immediately run towards her giving her a big group hug.

Aria- Oh my babies how I have missed you.
Mike, Ricky , Vince did you get permission to the school, you know I see you as my other son's but until...( cutoff )

Leonardo- They are our sons mio amore , I fixed everything up all you need to do is sign.

Aria- Oh god really , you have no idea how long and how hard I tried to ...( crying )

Ricky - Don't cry mom we are all here just be happy you know we hate it when you cry.

Leonardo- His right Amore beside I brought you down here for some family time so smile and be happy and let us enjoy our time with our kids.

Aria- Your right Amore come on kids come seat and we will eat and watch a few movies and boys give your sister at least one movie that she wants.
( I gave them all a look, because I know whenever they watch they end up only picking what they want. )

Santiago- Don't worry mom we will let pick one we promise right boys .

Mike /Vince /Ricky-  Yeah we promise mom.

Santi - I get to pick the first Movie then.( I watch them all roll there eyes  in annoyance )
I can pick the first movie right daddy ( I showed him my puppy dog eyes and I puffed up my bottom lip ( by the looks of my brother's faces they know I have already won ha daddy never says no to me.)

Leonardo- Of course my sweet baby girl any thing for my principessa.
Tiago go put the movie she wants to watch on.
Don't argue you said she could watch one you never said when so she will watch it now go put it on.
What movie do you want to watch principessa

Santi - trolls the 3 one when they get the band back together.
( I watch all my brothers grumble under their breath haha , it pays to be the only girl , I seat in between daddy and mommy cuddling both of them.)

Vince- Enjoy it now Santi we're gonna put a horror movie on the most scariest one and to make it even more scary I'm gonna turn all the lights off.
( felt kinda bad , kinda not fully but when dad send not just me but all of us looks as he heard her whimper )

Leonardo's pov - I was going to reprimand the boys suggested a horror movie knowing their sister is terrified but Aria beat me to it.

Aria- There will be no horror movies your sister doesn't like it and neither do I, you can watch it when we're not around.
Now come get a plate all of you, I want you go full stomach before you go to sleep as you have school tomorrow.

Mike - Ahh Don't remind us.....

Leonardo's pov - I laid-back with my arms wrapped around Aria as I looked on and watched my children, bicker, back-and-forth, and watching the movie.
My life feels complete for the first time before I thought I had everything the money, the wealth, and the women, people grovelling before my feet but right now that is nothing compared to what I have right now.
I know my world the underworld will soon find out and they'll be a child each and every one of them, but I swear on my life I will do everything to protect them. No one and I mean no one will take away my treasures.