Torture time

Santiago- ( I saw dad coming out of the school smirking.)
What happened dad ( I said with my own smirk matching his )

Leonardo- You will see in a moment figlio

Leonardo's pov - I already had Alessio escort our guess to there private suite haha.

Mike- This isn't the direction home , where are we going dad.

Leonardo - Let's just say you boys will learn how to deal with people who disrespect us and have the balls threaten us.
You will learn to put them in their place.
Where headed to the warehouse.

figli miei, non dire una parola a tua madre, potrebbe sapere cosa faccio ma con cose come quello che è successo a scuola crederà che ci sarebbe un altro modo per gestire la cosa, quindi è meglio tenerla all'oscuro, sì.

( my children, don't say a word to your mother, she may know what I do but with things like what happened at school she will believe there would be another way to handle it, so it's best to keep her in the dark, yes.)

Vince /Ricky/ Mike - non abbiamo detto una parola alla mamma
( we got it not a word to mom )

Leonardo- Happy to see the Italian lessons are working.
( the bonus boys I have been blessed with have been given Italian lessons and there tutor is very impressed about how well they are picking it up he said the boys are almost fluent and I couldn't be more proud )

Santiago's pov - I let my fratelli ( brother's ) reply to dad I know how hard they have been working on there Italian , It was easier for Vince and Ricky because they are Italian born and spent half there life with there family until they died in car accident they are cousin and there parents where in the car together.
They didn't find there family that is how they ended up in the system or maybe because their family just came to America from Italy.
Maybe I should ask dad they only remember small things not to much but I know it has affected them even if they don't say it.
Mike is different his being in the system his whole life, he has not interest in finding his family if he has any he always said we where his family and he doesn't need anyone else.
I broke out of my thoughts when the car came to a stop we all got out of the car and made our way in all guards bowing there heads in respect as we pass, not use to it but I am not hating it one bit it's awesome.
Hey I am still a kid and to have grown adults bow their heads or drop to their knees depending on what rank they hold in the Mafia empire.
Being the heir most drop to there knees before me and to me it's awesome.
Dad leads us into the room where that asshole Brad and his was there on there knees in front of us sweat dripping of them both as they cry and plea before us.

Brad- please...... let's us go.... I'm.... Sorry..... I'm sorry ..... I.....I won't do it again...... Please.......
( crying , that was the only thing I could do, I honestly didn't know who he was , I just thought he was some Richie rich kid, I mean my dad was not poor and we had a lot of money but nothing like all the kids that go to our school.
My father was a physic professor and run a business outside as a realestate developer, that is how he got to be headmaster at my school and he only applied for the job so I could get in he called it securing my future, but what good is it now.
This isn't the first time I did this to a kid at school but nothing ever happened with my dad being headmaster I was untouchable or so I thought. )

Vince - Awe look who the cry baby is now!!!
Haha.
So what are we going to do to him first.
Where do we start Tiago.

Santiago - mmmmm , well I think there needs to be a permanent reminder of what he is you know after we torture him and let him go, he will resume at the same school. His father will still be headmaster well assistant headmaster.

Ricky - What you're letting them go why?
And what will be the permanent reminder?

Santiago - ( I looked to dad) Dad do you have a tattoo gun here , if not can we can one. ( I said with a smirk )