Aria wakes up

Santina's pov - I really wanted to see my mommy but every one kept telling me later daddy wasn't at breakfast Nonno said he eat earlier because he had a lot of work to catch up on and it needed to be done so that is where I am heading now to his office not the one he has at one of his companies but the one in the house.
He told us he will do his work here until mommy fully recovers because he didn't want to leave her or us.
As soon as I got to the door, there were two guards standing outside of it.
When I tried to opened the Door they stopped me blocking my way.

Guard- The Don does not want to be disturbed by anyone so why don't you run along and go play?
He doesn't have time to see you.

Santina- ( He told me he will always have time for me and that I can come see him no matter what he is doing so I tried again but they both stood in front of the door blocking a completely, I couldn't even knock so I decided to the only thing I can do right now , I hope they get in big trouble with my daddy )
"DADDY !!!!! DADDY!!!! ( queue my fake tears , this will show them just how precious I am to my daddy )

Leonardo- ( I was busy going through paperwork for our last few shipments, when I heard my little principessa crying out to me, what the hell, why is she crying, I immediately got up from my seats and ran to the door as soon as I open it regards that I had in front of my door stumble a bit because they were leaning on the door)
Principessa what's wrong why are you crying baby girl.
( I saw the guards Micheal and Damien immediately turned pale )

Santina - ( daddy immediately, picked me up and took me in his arms. I was now facing the guards  and I gave them both evil grins. )
B...because they said.....( fake cry ) I couldn't see you.... That you were too busy and didn't have time and then need to run along and go play and not disturb you.

Leonardo- Is that so ( I immediately should daggers at the most, then sent a quick text to Alessio and told him to come pick them up.)

Micheal- ( I knew immediately we fucked up. I should've said something when Damien said that to her and now we're both doomed )
Don..... I am sorry I should have stop and said something to Damien when he told her that....I should have informed you right away... please forgive me....

Damien- You fucking rat... don't blame me it's not my fault... Don I was only doing what you told me to do...
You said no one is to disturb you.. so I just told her to run along and go play....

Leonardo- obviously my children are an exception to that...
You know, I don't give a second chances, but since this was only minor and you didn't hurt her physically in anyway  you will still have your job, but you'll be punished for this and be demoted and have a significant pay cut  until the both of you  can prove yourself worthy be lucky that is all you get now you will both wait here for Alessio.
( I wanted to say and do so much more but I couldn't do it in front of sweet baby girl I took her over to my desk with her in my lap and the way she looked at me as if I had all the answers in world )